The Boston College Eagles (9-16, 4-11 ACC) are underdogs (+1) as they attempt to end a five-game losing streak when they host the Florida State Seminoles (14-12, 7-9 ACC) at 7:00 PM ET on Monday, February 21, 2022 at Silvio O. Conte Forum.
Florida State vs. Boston College Predictions
Florida State vs. Boston College Betting Odds
Florida State vs. Boston College Last 10 Games
- Florida State is 1-9-0 against the spread and 3-7 overall in its last 10 matchups.
- Florida State and its opponents have hit the over in six of those 10 games.
- Over their last 10 games, the Seminoles have scored 3.1 fewer points per contest compared to their season-long scoring average.
- Boston College is 2-8 overall and 5-5-0 against the spread in its past 10 contests.
- Boston College and its opponents have hit the over in four of the past 10 games.
- During their last 10 games, the Eagles have a 62.6 points-per-game average, 3.2 points below their season-long scoring average.
Florida State vs. Boston College Betting Trends
- Florida State has covered the spread eight times over 26 games with a set spread.
- In games this season when favored by 1 point or more, the Seminoles are 5-13 against the spread.
- Florida State games have finished with a final combined score above the over/under 14 times this season.
- The 71.6 points per game the Seminoles put up are only 3.4 more points than the Eagles allow (68.2).
- Florida State is 7-8 against the spread and 11-4 overall when scoring more than 68.2 points.
- Boston College has gone 12-13-0 against the spread this year.
- In games they have played as 1-point underdogs or more, the Eagles have an ATS record of 8-9.
- This year, 13 of Boston College’s games have gone over the point total out of 26 chances.
- The Eagles score 5.5 fewer points per game (65.8) than the Seminoles give up to opponents (71.3).
- When it scores more than 71.3 points, Boston College is 4-3 against the spread and 5-2 overall.
Florida State Team Leaders
- Caleb Mills: 12.7 PTS, 1.6 STL, 43 FG%, 37.2 3PT% (29-for-78)
- Matthew Cleveland: 10.8 PTS, 44.6 FG%, 17.9 3PT% (5-for-28)
- Anthony Polite: 9.7 PTS, 1.5 STL, 43.5 FG%, 31.9 3PT% (22-for-69)
- Rayquan Evans: 8.4 PTS, 1.5 STL, 42.2 FG%, 35.7 3PT% (15-for-42)
- Malik Osborne: 10 PTS, 41 FG%, 35.7 3PT% (20-for-56)
Boston College Team Leaders
- Makai Ashton-Langford: 12.3 PTS, 1.3 STL, 40 FG%, 30.8 3PT% (32-for-104)
- DeMarr Langford Jr.: 11.3 PTS, 1.1 STL, 46.1 FG%, 31.6 3PT% (6-for-19)
- T.J. Bickerstaff: 7.3 PTS, 7.8 REB, 38.9 FG%, 29 3PT% (9-for-31)
- Jaeden Zackery: 9.6 PTS, 1.6 STL, 43.4 FG%, 42.9 3PT% (33-for-77)
- Quinten Post: 8.9 PTS, 47 FG%, 26.1 3PT% (6-for-23)
College Basketball Picks
Looking for college basketball predictions? Go here for all of our free college basketball picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.