The Alabama State Hornets (7-20, 5-9 SWAC) are 2.5-point underdogs as they try to stop a four-game losing streak when they visit the Bethune-Cookman Wildcats (7-19, 5-9 SWAC) on Monday, February 21, 2022 at Moore Gymnasium. The matchup airs at 9:00 PM ET. The over/under is set at 133.5 for the matchup.
Bethune-Cookman vs. Alabama State Predictions
Bethune-Cookman vs. Alabama State Betting Odds
Bethune-Cookman vs. Alabama State Last 10 Games
- Bethune-Cookman is 3-7 overall and 4-6-0 against the spread in its last 10 contests.
- Bethune-Cookman’s past 10 outings saw seven hit the over.
- The past 10 Wildcats games averaged six fewer points (127.5) than this matchup’s point total.
- During their past 10 games, the Wildcats have scored one more point per contest compared to their season-long scoring average.
- Alabama State covered the spread six times in its last 10 matchups while putting up a 3-7 record straight-up in those games.
- Alabama State’s past 10 games saw six hit the over.
- The past 10 Hornets games averaged five more points (138.5) than this matchup’s point total.
- In their last 10 games, the Hornets have a 69.8 points-per-game average, 1.2 points above their season-long scoring average.
Bethune-Cookman vs. Alabama State Betting Trends
- Bethune-Cookman has covered the spread 10 times in 24 games with a set spread.
- The Wildcats are winless against the spread when they are 2.5-point favorites or more (0-2).
- Games involving Bethune-Cookman have hit the over 12 times out of 24 chances this season.
- The 61.3 points per game the Wildcats record are 14 fewer points than the Hornets allow (75.3).
- Alabama State has covered the spread in a matchup 16 times this year (16-10-0).
- The Hornets have an ATS record of 12-5 when playing as at least 2.5-point underdogs.
- This year, Alabama State’s games have hit the over 13 times out of 26 chances.
- The Hornets score an average of 68.6 points per game, just 0.7 more points than the 67.9 the Wildcats give up.
- Alabama State is 9-4 against the spread and 6-8 overall when it scores more than 67.9 points.
Bethune-Cookman vs. Alabama State Over/Under Trends
- Bethune-Cookman and its opponents have hit the over on this game’s total (133.5 points) eight times this season.
- A total of 18 of Alabama State’s games ended with a combined score over 133.5 points this season.
- Together, the two teams combine for 129.9 points per game, 3.6 points fewer than the point total of 133.5 for this game.
- This matchup’s total is 9.7 fewer points than the 143.2 these two teams combine to give up per game in 2020.
- On average, the over/under in Wildcats games is 1.9 points fewer than the over/under of 133.5 points in this matchup.
- A difference of 7.2 points separates the average total points bet in Hornets’ games (140.7 points) and this matchup’s over/under (133.5 points).
Bethune-Cookman Team Leaders
- Marcus Garrett: 12.3 PTS, 1.2 STL, 44.5 FG%, 25.7 3PT% (9-for-35)
- Kevin Davis: 12.9 PTS, 7.8 REB, 1.2 STL, 44.1 FG%, 35.3 3PT% (18-for-51)
- Joe French: 15.3 PTS, 42.6 FG%, 41.8 3PT% (61-for-146)
- Damani McEntire: 4.8 PTS, 2.3 STL, 28.9 FG%, 25.7 3PT% (9-for-35)
- Dylan Robertson: 8.5 PTS, 1.5 BLK, 57.8 FG%
Alabama State Team Leaders
- Kenny Strawbridge: 9.7 PTS, 1.4 STL, 44.8 FG%, 21.7 3PT% (10-for-46)
- Isaiah Range: 9.6 PTS, 1.2 STL, 44.5 FG%, 30.1 3PT% (22-for-73)
- Jordan O’Neal: 7.8 PTS, 50.4 FG%
- Gerald Liddell: 9.8 PTS, 1.1 STL, 41.3 FG%, 36.8 3PT% (14-for-38)
- Trace Young: 11.8 PTS, 40.6 FG%, 30.9 3PT% (25-for-81)
College Basketball Picks
Looking for college basketball predictions? Go here for all of our free college basketball picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.