The No. 15 Wisconsin Badgers (20-5, 11-4 Big Ten) host the Michigan Wolverines (14-10, 8-6 Big Ten) in a matchup of Big Ten teams at Kohl Center, starting at 1:00 PM ET on Sunday, February 20, 2022. The Badgers are 2.5-point favorites in the game. The matchup has an over/under of 139.5.
Wisconsin vs. Michigan Predictions
Wisconsin vs. Michigan Betting Odds
Wisconsin vs. Michigan Last 10 Games
- Wisconsin has a 7-3 record straight-up in its past 10 contests, while covering the spread four times in those games.
- The final score of the last 10 Wisconsin games has surpassed the set total six times.
- The Badgers’ last 10 games have ended with an average of 137.2 points scored. That’s 2.3 fewer points than this contest’s over/under.
- The Badgers’ per-game scoring average during their past 10 games is one point lower than their season-long average.
- Michigan covered the spread five times in its past 10 matchups while putting up a 7-3 record straight-up in those games.
- Michigan’s last 10 games saw seven go over the total.
- The past 10 Wolverines games averaged 0.5 more points (140) than this matchup’s over/under.
- Across their last 10 games, the Wolverines have scored 1.8 more points per contest compared to their 72.6 PPG season-long scoring average.
Wisconsin vs. Michigan Betting Trends
- Wisconsin has covered the spread 14 times in 25 games with a set spread.
- In games this season when favored by 2.5 points or more, the Badgers are 9-9 against the spread.
- This season, 16 of Wisconsin’s games have gone over the point total out of 26 chances.
- The 71 points per game the Badgers average are only 2.7 more points than the Wolverines give up (68.3).
- When Wisconsin scores more than 68.3 points, it is 11-5 against the spread and 15-1 overall.
- Michigan has compiled a 10-13-0 record against the spread this season.
- In games this season when an underdog by 2.5 points or more, the Wolverines are 4-2 against the spread.
- Michigan games have finished with a final combined score above the over/under 12 times out of 23 chances this year.
- The Wolverines put up 6.1 more points per game (72.6) than the Badgers give up to opponents (66.5).
- Michigan is 10-5 against the spread and 12-4 overall when it scores more than 66.5 points.
Wisconsin vs. Michigan Over/Under Trends
- This season, Wisconsin and its opponents have combined to outscore Sunday’s over/under of 139.5 points nine times.
- There have been 13 Michigan games that have finished with a combined score higher than 139.5 points this season.
- The total for the contest of 139.5 is 4.1 points fewer than the combined points per game averages for the Badgers (71 points per game) and the Wolverines (72.6 points per game).
- The 134.8 points per game these two teams allow to opponents on average this season are 4.7 fewer than the 139.5 total in this contest.
- On average, the over/under in Badgers games is 5.3 points fewer than the over/under of 139.5 points in this matchup.
- The over/under for this contest is 0.6 points fewer than the average over/under in Wolverines’ games this season (140.1 points).
Wisconsin Team Leaders
- Jonathan Davis: 20.7 PTS, 8.3 REB, 1.3 STL, 44 FG%, 33 3PT% (30-for-91)
- Brad Davison: 14.7 PTS, 38.6 FG%, 35 3PT% (63-for-180)
- Tyler Wahl: 11.3 PTS, 51.5 FG%, 13.3 3PT% (4-for-30)
- Steven Crowl: 9.1 PTS, 50.6 FG%, 33.9 3PT% (21-for-62)
- Chucky Hepburn: 7.6 PTS, 1.2 STL, 39.2 FG%, 32.5 3PT% (27-for-83)
Michigan Team Leaders
- Hunter Dickinson: 17.9 PTS, 8.3 REB, 1.2 BLK, 56.3 FG%, 36.4 3PT% (16-for-44)
- Eli Brooks: 12.4 PTS, 44 FG%, 41.2 3PT% (42-for-102)
- DeVante Jones: 9.3 PTS, 44.6 FG%, 36 3PT% (18-for-50)
- Moussa Diabate: 9.5 PTS, 57.9 FG%, 21.4 3PT% (3-for-14)
- Caleb: 10 PTS, 39.7 FG%, 34.8 3PT% (40-for-115)
College Basketball Picks
Looking for college basketball predictions? Go here for all of our free college basketball picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.