The Washington State Cougars (14-11, 7-7 Pac-12) are underdogs (+5.5) as they attempt to end a four-game losing streak when they visit the No. 17 USC Trojans (22-4, 11-4 Pac-12) at 7:30 PM ET on Sunday, February 20, 2022 at Galen Center. The matchup has a point total of 131.5.
USC vs. Washington State Predictions
USC vs. Washington State Betting Odds
USC vs. Washington State Last 10 Games
- USC covered the spread five times in its past 10 contests while putting up a 8-2 record straight-up in those games.
- USC’s last 10 contests saw four hit the over.
- The last 10 Trojans games averaged 137.7 total points, 6.2 more points than this matchup’s over/under.
- Over their past 10 games, the Trojans have scored 3.4 fewer points per contest compared to their season-long scoring average.
- Washington State is 5-5 overall and 4-6-0 against the spread in its past 10 contests.
- The final combined score of the last 10 Cougars games has surpassed the set total twice.
- The last 10 Cougars games averaged 133.5 total points, two more points than this matchup’s over/under.
- The Cougars’ per-game scoring average across their past 10 games is 62.7, 7.9 points lower than their season-long per-game average.
USC vs. Washington State Betting Trends
- USC has covered the spread in a matchup 13 times this season (13-13-0).
- The Trojans have an ATS record of 8-13 when playing as at least 5.5-point favorites.
- USC’s games have gone over the total 12 times this season.
- The Trojans put up 10.3 more points per game (73.3) than the Cougars allow (63.0).
- USC has a 9-10 record against the spread and an 18-2 record overall when putting up more than 63.0 points.
- Washington State has compiled an 11-14-0 record against the spread this season.
- The Cougars have yet to cover a spread (0-2) when they are at least 5.5-point underdogs.
- Games involving Washington State have hit the over eight times this season.
- The Cougars score an average of 70.6 points per game, 6.8 more points than the 63.8 the Trojans allow to opponents.
- Washington State has put together a 9-7 ATS record and a 13-3 overall record in games it scores more than 63.8 points.
USC vs. Washington State Over/Under Trends
- USC and its opponents have combined to outscore Sunday’s over/under (131.5 points) 17 times this season.
- This season, 14 games Washington State played finished with a combined score over 131.5 points.
- Together, the two teams combine for 143.9 points per game, 12.4 points more than the over/under of 131.5 for this matchup.
- The 126.8 points per game these two teams allow their opponents to score on average this season are 4.7 fewer than the 131.5 total in this contest.
- This season, the average total for Trojans games is 139.2 points, 7.7 more than the over/under of 131.5 points for this contest.
- The over/under for this contest is 6.4 points fewer than the average over/under in Cougars’ games this season (137.9 points).
USC Team Leaders
- Isaiah Mobley: 14.6 PTS, 8.3 REB, 45.7 FG%, 38.9 3PT% (37-for-95)
- Drew Peterson: 11.7 PTS, 48 FG%, 41.8 3PT% (33-for-79)
- Chevez Goodwin: 12.3 PTS, 7 REB, 59.6 FG%
- Boogie Ellis: 12.1 PTS, 41.5 FG%, 35.3 3PT% (41-for-116)
- Agbonkpolo: 7.6 PTS, 44.3 FG%, 24.3 3PT% (18-for-74)
Washington State Team Leaders
- Michael Flowers: 13.4 PTS, 39.3 FG%, 36.9 3PT% (66-for-179)
- Efe Abogidi: 7.2 PTS, 1.6 BLK, 51.6 FG%, 16.7 3PT% (4-for-24)
- Noah Williams: 10.4 PTS, 1.1 STL, 34.2 FG%, 21.5 3PT% (14-for-65)
- Mouhamed Gueye: 7.3 PTS, 50 FG%, 30 3PT% (6-for-20)
- Tyrell Roberts: 10.8 PTS, 33.8 FG%, 32.1 3PT% (51-for-159)
College Basketball Picks
Looking for college basketball predictions? Go here for all of our free college basketball picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.