The Saint Peter’s Peacocks (12-10, 10-5 MAAC) hit the road in MAAC action against the Siena Saints (12-10, 9-5 MAAC) on Sunday, February 20, 2022 at 2:00 PM ET. The Peacocks are 1-point favorites in the game. The matchup has an over/under set at 125 points.
Saint Peter’s vs. Siena Predictions
Saint Peter’s vs. Siena Betting Odds
|Saint Peter’s||-1||125 points|
Saint Peter’s vs. Siena Last 10 Games
- Saint Peter’s covered the spread seven times in its past 10 contests while putting up a 5-5 record straight-up in those games.
- Saint Peter’s last 10 contests saw four hit the over.
- The Peacocks’ last 10 outings have ended with an average of 132.5 points scored. That’s 7.5 more points than this contest’s over/under.
- Over their last 10 games, the Peacocks have scored 0.7 more points per contest compared to their season-long scoring average.
- Siena is 6-4 overall and 6-4-0 against the spread in its past 10 games.
- The final scores of the past 10 Siena games have exceeded the set total four times.
- The past 10 Saints games averaged 8.9 more points (133.9) than this matchup’s point total.
- Across their last 10 games, the Saints have scored 0.1 fewer points per contest compared to their 65.6 PPG season-long scoring average.
Saint Peter’s vs. Siena Betting Trends
- Saint Peter’s has covered the spread seven times in 10 games with a set spread.
- In games they were favored in by 1 point or more so far this season, the Peacocks have gone 4-1 against the spread.
- Saint Peter’s games have finished with a final combined score above the over/under four times out of 10 chances this season.
- The 66.9 points per game the Peacocks average are the same as the Saints give up.
- Saint Peter’s has a 3-1 record against the spread and a 5-3 record overall when putting up more than 69 points.
- Siena has registered an 11-10-0 record against the spread this season.
- In games they were an underdog in by 1 point or more so far this season, the Saints have gone 7-7 against the spread.
- This year, 11 of Siena’s games have gone over the point total out of 21 chances.
- The Saints put up an average of 65.6 points per game, just 1.6 more points than the 64 the Peacocks give up to opponents.
- When it scores more than 64 points, Siena is 8-3 against the spread and 9-3 overall.
Saint Peter’s vs. Siena Over/Under Trends
- Seven Saint Peter’s games this season have gone over Sunday’s total of 125 points.
- This season, 15 of Siena’s games have ended with a score higher than 125 points.
- The Peacocks average 66.9 points per game against the Saints’ 65.6, totaling 7.5 points over the game’s total of 125.
- This matchup’s total is eight fewer points than the 133 these two teams combine to give up per game in 2020.
- On average, the Peacocks have seen a 132.5 over/under in their games this season, 7.5 more points than the over/under in this matchup.
- A difference of nine points separates the average total points bet in Saints’ games (134 points) and this game’s over/under (125 points).
Saint Peter’s Team Leaders
- KC Ndefo: 10 PTS, 1.3 STL, 2.7 BLK, 44.7 FG%, 30.8 3PT% (4-for-13)
- Fousseyni Drame: 7.4 PTS, 7.1 REB, 54.4 FG%, 37.5 3PT% (9-for-24)
- Daryl Banks III: 10.9 PTS, 38.9 FG%, 40 3PT% (36-for-90)
- Hassan Drame: 6 PTS, 46.2 FG%, 28.6 3PT% (4-for-14)
- Doug Edert: 8.9 PTS, 46.2 FG%, 45.7 3PT% (32-for-70)
Siena Team Leaders
- Anthony Gaines: 11.2 PTS, 7 REB, 42.5 FG%, 32.5 3PT% (13-for-40)
- Jackson Stormo: 10.7 PTS, 7 REB, 1.3 BLK, 53.8 FG%
- Colby Rogers: 14.2 PTS, 42.3 FG%, 40.6 3PT% (54-for-133)
- Nick Hopkins: 7.8 PTS, 1.7 STL, 42.5 FG%, 37.9 3PT% (33-for-87)
- Jared Billups: 5.8 PTS, 45.8 FG%, 27.3 3PT% (6-for-22)
College Basketball Picks
Looking for college basketball predictions? Go here for all of our free college basketball picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.