The Missouri State Bears (20-8, 11-4 MVC) are 2.5-point underdogs as they attempt to continue a three-game winning streak when they visit the Northern Iowa Panthers (15-10, 11-4 MVC) on Sunday, February 20, 2022 at McLeod Center. The matchup airs at 2:00 PM ET. The matchup has an over/under of 143.5 points.
Northern Iowa vs. Missouri State Predictions
Northern Iowa vs. Missouri State Betting Odds
|Northern Iowa||-2.5||143.5 points|
Northern Iowa vs. Missouri State Last 10 Games
- Northern Iowa has a 7-3 record straight-up in its last 10 matchups, while covering the spread four times in those games.
- Northern Iowa and its opponents have combined to hit the over in five of those 10 games.
- The Panthers’ last 10 games have ended with an average of 138.8 points scored. That’s 4.7 fewer points than this contest’s over/under.
- During their last 10 games, the Panthers have a points-per-game average 2.9 points below their season-long scoring average.
- Missouri State is 8-2 overall and 6-4-0 against the spread in its past 10 contests.
- Missouri State’s last 10 contests saw six go over the total.
- The Bears’ past 10 games have ended with an average of 138.7 points scored. That’s 4.8 fewer points than this contest’s over/under.
- During the last 10 games, the Bears are scoring 74.5 points per game compared to their 77.3 season average.
Northern Iowa vs. Missouri State Betting Trends
- Northern Iowa is 10-14-0 against the spread this season.
- In games they were favored in by 2.5 points or more so far this season, the Panthers went 5-8 against the spread.
- This season, 14 of Northern Iowa’s games have gone over the point total out of 24 chances.
- The Panthers score 73 points per game, six more points than the 67 the Bears give up.
- When Northern Iowa scores more than 67 points, it is 9-8 against the spread and 12-6 overall.
- Missouri State has registered a 16-13-0 record against the spread this season.
- In games they have played as 2.5-point underdogs or more, the Bears have an ATS record of 2-1.
- This year, 18 of Missouri State’s games have gone over the point total out of 30 chances.
- The Bears put up an average of 77.3 points per game, 8.1 more points than the 69.2 the Panthers allow to opponents.
- When it scores more than 69.2 points, Missouri State is 11-9 against the spread and 16-5 overall.
Northern Iowa vs. Missouri State Over/Under Trends
- Northern Iowa and its opponents have combined to outscore Sunday’s over/under of 143.5 points nine times this season.
- In Missouri State’s 30 games this season, 14 have finished with more combined scoring than Sunday’s total of 143.5.
- The Panthers average 73 points per game against the Bears’ 77.3, totaling 6.8 points over the contest’s point total of 143.5.
- This matchup’s total is 7.3 fewer points than the 136.2 these two teams combine to allow per game in 2020.
- On average, the over/under in Panthers games is five points fewer than the over/under of 143.5 points in this contest.
- The over/under for this contest is 2.2 points more than the average over/under in Bears’ games this season (141.3 points).
Northern Iowa Team Leaders
- AJ Green: 18.4 PTS, 40.7 FG%, 38.1 3PT% (74-for-194)
- Noah Carter: 14.2 PTS, 48.6 FG%, 30.6 3PT% (30-for-98)
- Nate Heise: 9 PTS, 49.3 FG%, 36.7 3PT% (22-for-60)
- Trae Berhow: 9.8 PTS, 43.6 FG%, 36.7 3PT% (44-for-120)
- Tywhon Pickford: 4.7 PTS, 47.4 FG%, 28.6 3PT% (8-for-28)
Missouri State Team Leaders
- Isiaih Mosley: 20 PTS, 1.1 STL, 50.2 FG%, 43.1 3PT% (56-for-130)
- Gaige Prim: 15.6 PTS, 7.9 REB, 1.3 BLK, 57.4 FG%, 42.9 3PT% (6-for-14)
- Donovan Clay: 7.6 PTS, 50.6 FG%, 27 3PT% (10-for-37)
- Ja’Monta Black: 9.3 PTS, 41.4 FG%, 39 3PT% (67-for-172)
- Lu’Cye Patterson: 7.1 PTS, 47.8 FG%, 18.8 3PT% (6-for-32)
College Basketball Picks
Looking for college basketball predictions? Go here for all of our free college basketball picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.