The Marist Red Foxes (12-13, 7-9 MAAC) are favored (-6.5) to extend a four-game win streak when they host the Quinnipiac Bobcats (12-11, 7-8 MAAC) at 2:00 PM ET on Sunday, February 20, 2022 at McCann Arena. The matchup’s over/under is set at 145.5.
Marist vs. Quinnipiac Predictions
Marist vs. Quinnipiac Betting Odds
Marist vs. Quinnipiac Last 10 Games
- Marist has a 4-6 record straight-up in its last 10 contests, while covering the spread three times in those games.
- The final score of the last 10 Marist games has exceeded the set total six times.
- The Red Foxes’ last 10 outings have ended with an average of 133.1 points scored. That’s 12.4 fewer points than this contest’s over/under.
- In the past 10 games, the Red Foxes are scoring one point more per game compared to their season average.
- Quinnipiac is 4-6 overall and 4-6-0 against the spread over its past 10 contests.
- Quinnipiac’s past 10 games saw five go over the total.
- The last 10 Bobcats games averaged 142.7 total points, 2.8 fewer points than this matchup’s point total.
- Over their last 10 games, the Bobcats have a 71.8 points-per-game average, 1.4 points below their season-long scoring average.
Marist vs. Quinnipiac Betting Trends
- Marist is 11-11-0 against the spread this season.
- The Red Foxes are 1-2 ATS when playing as at least 6.5-point favorites.
- This season, Marist’s games have hit the over 13 times out of 22 chances.
- The 70 points per game the Red Foxes put up are the same as the Bobcats allow.
- Marist is 5-3 against the spread and 7-3 overall when scoring more than 72.1 points.
- Quinnipiac has covered the spread nine times this season (9-11-0).
- The Bobcats are 1-2 ATS when playing as at least 6.5-point underdogs.
- Quinnipiac games have finished with a final combined score above the over/under 10 times out of 20 chances this season.
- The Bobcats’ 73.2 points per game are 5.8 more points than the 67.4 the Red Foxes allow.
- When it scores more than 67.4 points, Quinnipiac is 9-5 against the spread and 12-4 overall.
Marist vs. Quinnipiac Over/Under Trends
- Eight Marist games this season have gone over Sunday’s over/under of 145.5 points.
- In Quinnipiac’s 20 games this season, eight have finished with more combined scoring than Sunday’s over/under of 145.5.
- The total for the game of 145.5 is 2.3 points more than the combined points per game averages for the Red Foxes (70 points per game) and the Bobcats (73.2 points per game).
- This matchup’s point total is six fewer points than the 139.5 these two teams combine to give up per game in 2020.
- This season the average total for Red Foxes games is 132 points, 13.5 fewer than the over/under of 145.5 points for this contest.
- A difference of 5.3 points separates this game’s over/under (145.5 points) and the average total points bet in Bobcats’ games (140.2 points) this season.
Marist Team Leaders
- Ricardo Wright: 14.4 PTS, 41.9 FG%, 39.4 3PT% (54-for-137)
- Jao Ituka: 15.7 PTS, 53.5 FG%, 48.3 3PT% (14-for-29)
- Samkelo Cele: 9.3 PTS, 45.2 FG%, 30.5 3PT% (25-for-82)
- Jordan Jones: 7.3 PTS, 1.2 BLK, 65.6 FG%
- Matt Herasme: 4.5 PTS, 36.4 FG%, 31.6 3PT% (24-for-76)
Quinnipiac Team Leaders
- Kevin Marfo: 10.7 PTS, 10.6 REB, 48.5 FG%
- Matt Balanc: 14.7 PTS, 43.6 FG%, 37 3PT% (40-for-108)
- Dezi Jones: 9.9 PTS, 46.2 FG%, 34.9 3PT% (30-for-86)
- Tymu Chenery: 8.5 PTS, 1.2 STL, 42 FG%, 29.7 3PT% (22-for-74)
- Tyrese Williams: 8.4 PTS, 41.3 FG%, 39.7 3PT% (48-for-121)
College Basketball Picks
Looking for college basketball predictions? Go here for all of our free college basketball picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.