America East opponents square off when the Hartford Hawks (8-16, 6-7 America East) host the Stony Brook Seawolves (15-11, 8-6 America East) at Chase Arena at Reich Family Pavilion, starting at 5:00 PM ET on Sunday, February 20, 2022. The Seawolves are 1.5-point underdogs in the game. The matchup has a point total of 144.5.
Hartford vs. Stony Brook Predictions
Hartford vs. Stony Brook Betting Odds
Hartford vs. Stony Brook Last 10 Games
- Hartford covered the spread five times in its past 10 contests while putting up a 4-6 record straight-up in those games.
- Hartford and its opponents have hit the over in seven of those 10 games.
- The last 10 Hawks games averaged 137 total points, 7.5 fewer points than this matchup’s over/under.
- Over their past 10 games, the Hawks have scored 1.4 more points per contest compared to their season-long scoring average.
- Stony Brook has a 6-4 record straight-up in its last 10 matchups, while covering the spread four times in those games.
- Stony Brook and its opponents have combined to hit the over in eight of the past 10 games.
- The Seawolves’ past 10 games have ended with an average of 140.7 points scored. That’s 3.8 fewer points than this contest’s over/under.
- Over their last 10 games, the Seawolves have scored 4.2 more points per contest compared to their 73.1 PPG season-long scoring average.
Hartford vs. Stony Brook Betting Trends
- Hartford has gone 11-13-0 against the spread this season.
- In games this season when favored by 1.5 points or more, the Hawks are 4-4 against the spread.
- Hartford games have finished with a final combined score above the over/under 16 times out of 25 chances this season.
- The Hawks put up 5.4 fewer points per game (68.7) than the Seawolves allow (74.1).
- When Hartford puts up more than 74.1 points, it is 5-4 against the spread and 4-5 overall.
- Stony Brook has covered the spread 10 times this season (10-14-0).
- In games they have played as 1.5-point underdogs or more, the Seawolves have an ATS record of 3-6.
- Stony Brook’s games have gone over the total 17 times out of 24 chances this season.
- The Seawolves’ 73.1 points per game are only one more point than the 72.1 the Hawks allow.
- When it scores more than 72.1 points, Stony Brook is 9-6 against the spread and 14-2 overall.
Hartford vs. Stony Brook Over/Under Trends
- This season, 11 of Hartford’s 25 games have gone over Sunday’s over/under of 144.5 points.
- A total of 17 of Stony Brook’s games ended with a combined score higher than 144.5 points this season.
- The Hawks average 68.7 points per game against the Seawolves’ 73.1, amounting to 2.7 points under the matchup’s total of 144.5.
- These two teams give up a combined 146.2 points per game, 1.7 more than this contest’s over/under.
- This season the average total for Hawks games is 137.6 points, 6.9 fewer than the over/under of 144.5 points for this contest.
- Seawolves games have an over/under of 140.4 points this season, 4.1 points fewer than the total points bet for this matchup.
Hartford Team Leaders
- Moses Flowers: 14.1 PTS, 1.5 STL, 49 FG%, 38.5 3PT% (37-for-96)
- Austin Williams: 17 PTS, 1.3 STL, 51.9 FG%, 34.4 3PT% (21-for-61)
- Hunter Marks: 11.7 PTS, 1.3 BLK, 55.8 FG%, 42.6 3PT% (20-for-47)
- David Shriver: 8.7 PTS, 40.8 FG%, 37.8 3PT% (54-for-143)
- DJ Mitchell: 7.5 PTS, 42.7 FG%, 39.8 3PT% (35-for-88)
Stony Brook Team Leaders
- Tykei Greene: 12.6 PTS, 7.5 REB, 1.4 STL, 51.3 FG%, 41.3 3PT% (33-for-80)
- Anthony Roberts: 16.1 PTS, 41.6 FG%, 32.8 3PT% (40-for-122)
- Jahlil Jenkins: 13.5 PTS, 2 STL, 42.5 FG%, 37.2 3PT% (42-for-113)
- Frankie Policelli: 7.9 PTS, 40.5 FG%, 39.8 3PT% (41-for-103)
- Juan Felix Rodriguez: 6.2 PTS, 39.2 FG%, 22.7 3PT% (20-for-88)
College Basketball Picks
Looking for college basketball predictions? Go here for all of our free college basketball picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.