A-10 foes square off when the George Mason Patriots (13-11, 6-5 A-10) visit the Fordham Rams (11-13, 4-8 A-10) at Rose Hill Gymnasium, tipping off at 2:30 PM ET on Sunday, February 20, 2022. The Rams are 4.5-point underdogs in the game. The over/under in the matchup is set at 132.5.
George Mason vs. Fordham Predictions
George Mason vs. Fordham Betting Odds
|George Mason||-4.5||132.5 points|
George Mason vs. Fordham Last 10 Games
- George Mason covered the spread six times in its past 10 matchups while putting up a 6-4 record straight-up in those games.
- The final score of the past 10 George Mason games has surpassed the set total seven times.
- The Patriots’ past 10 games have ended with an average of 136.2 points scored. That’s 3.7 more points than this contest’s over/under.
- Over their past 10 games, the Patriots have scored 0.4 more points per contest compared to their season-long scoring average.
- Fordham covered the spread six times in its past 10 contests while putting up a 3-7 record straight-up in those games.
- Fordham’s past 10 games saw three go over the total.
- The past 10 Rams games averaged 0.7 more points (133.2) than this matchup’s point total.
- The Rams’ per-game scoring average over their last 10 games is 60.4, 7.2 points lower than their season-long per-game average.
George Mason vs. Fordham Betting Trends
- George Mason has covered the spread 15 times this season (15-9-0).
- The Patriots are 5-4 ATS when playing as at least 4.5-point favorites.
- This season, 14 of George Mason’s games have gone over the point total.
- The 72.9 points per game the Patriots score are 5.1 more points than the Rams allow (67.8).
- George Mason has an 11-7 record against the spread and an 11-7 record overall when scoring more than 67.8 points.
- Fordham has covered the spread 16 times this season (16-9-0).
- The Rams have an ATS record of 11-4 when playing as at least 4.5-point underdogs.
- Fordham’s games have gone over the total 13 times out of 25 chances this year.
- The Rams put up an average of 67.6 points per game, only 1.7 fewer points than the 69.3 the Patriots allow to opponents.
- When it scores more than 69.3 points, Fordham is 4-5 against the spread and 6-3 overall.
George Mason vs. Fordham Over/Under Trends
- George Mason and its opponents have hit the over on this game’s total (132.5 points) 18 times this season.
- This season, 13 of Fordham’s games have ended with a score higher than 132.5 points.
- The Patriots average 72.9 points per game against the Rams’ 67.6, amounting to eight points over the game’s total of 132.5.
- These two teams surrender a combined 137.1 points per game, 4.6 more than this contest’s over/under.
- On average, the Patriots have seen a 138.8 over/under in their games this season, 6.3 more points than the over/under in this matchup.
- A difference of 3.1 points separates the average total points bet in Rams’ games (135.6 points) and this game’s over/under (132.5 points).
George Mason Team Leaders
- Josh Oduro: 18.7 PTS, 7 REB, 1.7 BLK, 55.4 FG%, 33.3 3PT% (14-for-42)
- Davonte Gaines: 11.1 PTS, 8.3 REB, 47.9 FG%, 41.5 3PT% (34-for-82)
- D’Shawn Schwartz: 15.7 PTS, 46.2 FG%, 39.8 3PT% (64-for-161)
- Xavier Johnson: 8.1 PTS, 41 FG%, 36.1 3PT% (22-for-61)
- De’Von Cooper: 12.5 PTS, 44.7 FG%, 42.9 3PT% (66-for-154)
Fordham Team Leaders
- Chuba Ohams: 13.5 PTS, 11.3 REB, 1.8 BLK, 50 FG%, 33.3 3PT% (2-for-6)
- Darius Quisenberry: 17.4 PTS, 1.5 STL, 38 FG%, 33.3 3PT% (55-for-165)
- Antrell Charlton: 7.6 PTS, 1.7 STL, 33.7 FG%, 29 3PT% (27-for-93)
- Kyle Rose: 7.8 PTS, 1.4 STL, 40.5 FG%, 35.4 3PT% (40-for-113)
- Antonio Daye Jr.: 16.8 PTS, 1.4 STL, 45.6 FG%, 25.5 3PT% (13-for-51)
College Basketball Picks
Looking for college basketball predictions? Go here for all of our free college basketball picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.