The Weber State Wildcats (19-8, 12-4 Big Sky) are at home in Big Sky action against the Northern Colorado Bears (14-12, 9-5 Big Sky) on Saturday, February 19, 2022 at 8:00 PM ET. The Wildcats are 5.5-point favorites in the game. The matchup has an over/under of 156.5 points.
Weber State vs. Northern Colorado Predictions
Weber State vs. Northern Colorado Betting Odds
|Weber State||-5.5||156.5 points|
Weber State vs. Northern Colorado Last 10 Games
- Weber State covered the spread four times in its past 10 contests while putting up a 6-4 record straight-up in those games.
- Weber State and its opponents have combined to hit the over in six of those 10 games.
- The last 10 Wildcats games averaged 149.5 total points, seven fewer points than this matchup’s point total.
- In the past 10 games, the Wildcats are scoring 1.8 points more per game compared to their season average.
- Northern Colorado covered the spread five times in its last 10 contests while putting up a 6-4 record straight-up in those games.
- Northern Colorado’s last 10 outings saw five hit the over.
- The past 10 Bears games averaged 4.8 fewer points (151.7) than this matchup’s point total.
- During the past 10 games, the Bears are scoring 81.8 points per game compared to their 77.8 season average.
Weber State vs. Northern Colorado Betting Trends
- Weber State has covered the spread 12 times over 25 games with a set spread.
- In games they were favored in by 5.5 points or more so far this season, the Wildcats went 6-8 against the spread.
- This season, Weber State’s games have hit the over 17 times out of 26 chances.
- The Wildcats put up 77.1 points per game, just 1.1 more points than the 76 the Bears allow.
- Weber State is 9-6 against the spread and 15-2 overall when scoring more than 76 points.
- Northern Colorado has put together a 10-11-2 record against the spread this year.
- In games they were an underdog in by 5.5 points or more so far this season, the Bears have gone 3-1-1 against the spread.
- This season, Northern Colorado’s games have hit the over 14 times out of 23 chances.
- The Bears score an average of 77.8 points per game, 7.4 more points than the 70.4 the Wildcats give up to opponents.
- Northern Colorado is 8-8-2 against the spread and 13-8 overall when it scores more than 70.4 points.
Weber State vs. Northern Colorado Over/Under Trends
- Weber State and its opponents have combined to outscore Saturday’s total (156.5 points) 13 times this season.
- Nine of Northern Colorado’s games finished with a combined score over 156.5 points this season.
- Together, the two teams combine for 154.9 points per game, 1.6 points fewer than the point total of 156.5 for this contest.
- These two teams surrender a combined 146.4 points per game, 10.1 points less than this contest’s over/under.
- This season the average total for Wildcats games is 146.4 points, 10.1 fewer than the over/under of 156.5 points for this contest.
- Bears games have an over/under of 146.2 points this season, 10.3 points fewer than the total points bet for this game.
Weber State Team Leaders
- Dillon Jones: 12.6 PTS, 10.7 REB, 1.8 STL, 53.5 FG%, 31.9 3PT% (22-for-69)
- Koby McEwen: 17.6 PTS, 1.3 STL, 45.8 FG%, 34.8 3PT% (54-for-155)
- Jamison Overton: 12.7 PTS, 1.5 STL, 52.9 FG%, 34.6 3PT% (9-for-26)
- Seikou Sisoho Jawara: 12.8 PTS, 1.2 STL, 48.7 FG%, 43.5 3PT% (57-for-131)
- Dontay Bassett: 9.6 PTS, 54.8 FG%, 35 3PT% (14-for-40)
Northern Colorado Team Leaders
- Daylen Kountz: 21 PTS, 51.7 FG%, 40.4 3PT% (40-for-99)
- Matt Johnson: 12.6 PTS, 46.8 FG%, 40.3 3PT% (52-for-129)
- Kur Jockuch: 8.8 PTS, 8.5 REB, 64.5 FG%
- Bodie Hume: 11.4 PTS, 45.1 FG%, 32.4 3PT% (44-for-136)
- Dru Kuxhausen: 11.5 PTS, 43.6 FG%, 44.3 3PT% (82-for-185)
College Basketball Picks
Looking for college basketball predictions? Go here for all of our free college basketball picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.