The California Golden Bears (11-16, 4-12 Pac-12) are only 1-point underdogs as they try to end a six-game home losing streak when they host the Utah Utes (10-16, 3-13 Pac-12) on Saturday, February 19, 2022 at Haas Pavilion. The game airs at 6:00 PM ET. The matchup has an over/under of 133.
Utah vs. Cal Predictions
Utah vs. Cal Betting Odds
Utah vs. Cal Last 10 Games
- Utah has a 2-8 record straight-up in its last 10 matchups, while covering the spread five times in those games.
- Utah and its opponents have combined to hit the over in five of those 10 games.
- The last 10 Utes games averaged 141 total points, eight more points than this matchup’s point total.
- In the past 10 games, the Utes are scoring 2.6 points less per game compared to their season average.
- Cal is 2-8 overall and 5-5-0 against the spread over its past 10 contests.
- Cal and its opponents have combined to hit the over in seven of the past 10 games.
- The last 10 Golden Bears games averaged 130.3 total points, 2.7 fewer points than this matchup’s over/under.
- During the past 10 games, the Golden Bears are scoring 63.5 points per game compared to their 64.5 season average.
Utah vs. Cal Betting Trends
- Utah has covered the spread 10 times in 26 games with a set spread.
- In games they were favored in by 1 point or more so far this season, the Utes have gone 6-5-1 against the spread.
- Utah games have finished with a final combined score above the over/under 13 times this season.
- The Utes put up only 3.8 more points per game (70.1) than the Golden Bears allow (66.3).
- Utah is 6-6-2 against the spread and 7-8 overall when scoring more than 66.3 points.
- Cal is 16-10-0 against the spread this year.
- The Golden Bears are 8-7 ATS when playing as at least 1-point underdogs.
- Cal’s games have gone over the total 15 times out of 26 chances this season.
- The Golden Bears average 5.2 fewer points per game (64.5) than the Utes allow their opponents to score (69.7).
- Cal has put together a 9-1 ATS record and an 8-2 overall record in games it scores more than 69.7 points.
Utah vs. Cal Over/Under Trends
- This season, Utah games have hit the over on this matchup’s 133-point total 17 times.
- In Cal’s 26 games this season, 11 have finished with more combined scoring than Saturday’s over/under of 133.
- The Utes average 70.1 points per game against the Golden Bears’ 64.5, totaling 1.6 points over the matchup’s total of 133.
- This game’s over/under is three fewer points than the 136 these two teams combine to allow per game in 2020.
- The Utes have seen a 138.9 average over/under in their games this season, 5.9 points more than the over/under in this contest.
- Golden Bears games have an over/under of 129.9 points this season, 3.1 points fewer than the total points bet for this contest.
Utah Team Leaders
- Marco Anthony: 8.7 PTS, 7.7 REB, 40 FG%, 34.4 3PT% (11-for-32)
- Rollie Worster: 8.1 PTS, 42.2 FG%, 36.2 3PT% (21-for-58)
- Branden Carlson: 13.7 PTS, 1.7 BLK, 52.1 FG%, 32.5 3PT% (13-for-40)
- Both Gach: 9.4 PTS, 42.3 FG%, 31.8 3PT% (27-for-85)
- Lazar Stefanovic: 7.9 PTS, 35.8 FG%, 30.9 3PT% (29-for-94)
Cal Team Leaders
- Jordan Shepherd: 14.3 PTS, 37.9 FG%, 29.6 3PT% (29-for-98)
- Andre Kelly: 13.4 PTS, 8.4 REB, 60.7 FG%, 50 3PT% (2-for-4)
- Grant Anticevich: 10.4 PTS, 38.6 FG%, 32.5 3PT% (37-for-114)
- Joel Brown: 5 PTS, 42.7 FG%, 27.3 3PT% (6-for-22)
- Jalen Celestine: 7.3 PTS, 43.1 FG%, 39.4 3PT% (28-for-71)
College Basketball Picks
Looking for college basketball predictions? Go here for all of our free college basketball picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.