The Arkansas State Red Wolves (15-9, 6-6 Sun Belt) are 2-point underdogs as they attempt to turn around a three-game losing streak when they visit the UT Arlington Mavericks (11-14, 7-7 Sun Belt) on Saturday, February 19, 2022 at College Park Center. The game airs at 3:00 PM ET. The point total is set at 135.5 in the matchup.
UT Arlington vs. Arkansas State Predictions
UT Arlington vs. Arkansas State Betting Odds
|UT Arlington||-2||135.5 points|
UT Arlington vs. Arkansas State Last 10 Games
- UT Arlington is 4-6 overall and 5-5-0 against the spread over its last 10 contests.
- The final score of the past 10 UT Arlington games has gone over the set total eight times.
- The past 10 Mavericks games averaged 2.4 fewer points (133.1) than this matchup’s over/under.
- During the past 10 games, the Mavericks are scoring 3.2 points more per game compared to their season average.
- Arkansas State is 5-5 overall and 6-4-0 against the spread over its last 10 contests.
- The final scores of the past 10 Arkansas State games have exceeded the set total four times.
- The Red Wolves’ last 10 games have ended with an average of 139.2 points scored. That’s 3.7 more points than this contest’s over/under.
- In their past 10 games, the Red Wolves have a 68 points-per-game average, 3.8 points below their season-long scoring average.
UT Arlington vs. Arkansas State Betting Trends
- UT Arlington is 12-11-0 against the spread this season.
- The Mavericks are 3-2 ATS when playing as at least 2-point favorites.
- This season, UT Arlington’s games have hit the over 13 times out of 23 chances.
- The Mavericks record just 0.5 more points per game (69.2) than the Red Wolves allow (68.7).
- UT Arlington has an 8-4 record against the spread and a 9-5 record overall when putting up more than 68.7 points.
- Arkansas State has covered the spread 11 times in 21 games with a set spread.
- The Red Wolves are 3-5 ATS when playing as at least 2-point underdogs.
- This year, Arkansas State’s games have hit the over nine times out of 21 chances.
- The Red Wolves’ 71.8 points per game are only 1.9 more points than the 69.9 the Mavericks allow to opponents.
- When it scores more than 69.9 points, Arkansas State is 6-4 against the spread and 11-2 overall.
UT Arlington vs. Arkansas State Over/Under Trends
- This season, 10 of UT Arlington’s 23 games have gone over Saturday’s total of 135.5 points.
- This season, 11 of Arkansas State’s games have ended with a score higher than 135.5 points.
- The point total for the game of 135.5 is 5.5 points fewer than the combined points per game averages for the Mavericks (69.2 points per game) and the Red Wolves (71.8 points per game).
- These two teams surrender a combined 138.6 points per game, 3.1 more than this contest’s over/under.
- The Mavericks have seen a 134.7 average over/under in their games this season, 0.8 points fewer than the over/under in this matchup.
- A difference of four points separates the average total points bet in Red Wolves’ games (139.5 points) and this game’s over/under (135.5 points).
UT Arlington Team Leaders
- David Azore: 19.9 PTS, 42 FG%, 29.4 3PT% (25-for-85)
- Javon Levi: 5.7 PTS, 5.3 AST, 1.7 STL, 38.4 FG%, 25.9 3PT% (7-for-27)
- Patrick Mwamba: 9.8 PTS, 1.2 STL, 34.9 FG%, 28.2 3PT% (31-for-110)
- Kaodirichi Akobundu-Ehiogu: 5 PTS, 2.3 BLK, 70.4 FG%
- Nicolas Elame: 7.8 PTS, 1.3 STL, 44.2 FG%, 33.3 3PT% (14-for-42)
Arkansas State Team Leaders
- Norchad Omier: 17 PTS, 11.8 REB, 1.4 STL, 2 BLK, 65 FG%
- Desi Sills: 13 PTS, 1.9 STL, 45.4 FG%, 25.9 3PT% (21-for-81)
- Marquis Eaton: 12.1 PTS, 37.8 FG%, 34 3PT% (32-for-94)
- Caleb Fields: 7.6 PTS, 1.2 STL, 33.7 FG%, 28.6 3PT% (16-for-56)
- Keyon Wesley: 4.8 PTS, 51.7 FG%
College Basketball Picks
Looking for college basketball predictions? Go here for all of our free college basketball picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.