CAA opponents meet when the UNC Wilmington Seahawks (18-8, 12-3 CAA) host the James Madison Dukes (15-11, 6-9 CAA) at Raiford G. Trask Coliseum, tipping off at 7:00 PM ET on Saturday, February 19, 2022. The Dukes are 3-point underdogs in the game. The matchup has a point total of 143.5.
UNC Wilmington vs. JMU Predictions
UNC Wilmington vs. JMU Betting Odds
|UNC Wilmington||-3||143.5 points|
UNC Wilmington vs. JMU Last 10 Games
- UNC Wilmington covered the spread seven times in its last 10 matchups while putting up a 7-3 record straight-up in those games.
- UNC Wilmington’s last 10 outings saw six go over the total.
- The last 10 Seahawks games averaged 139.6 total points, 3.9 fewer points than this matchup’s over/under.
- During their past 10 games, the Seahawks have a points-per-game average 2.7 points above their season-long scoring average.
- JMU covered the spread four times in its past 10 matchups while putting up a 4-6 record straight-up in those games.
- The final scores of the past 10 JMU games have surpassed the set total five times.
- The last 10 Dukes games averaged 149 total points, 5.5 more points than this matchup’s over/under.
- Across their past 10 games, the Dukes have scored 2.8 fewer points per contest compared to their 76.0 PPG season-long scoring average.
UNC Wilmington vs. JMU Betting Trends
- UNC Wilmington has covered the spread 14 times this season (14-8-1).
- The Seahawks are 2-3 ATS when playing as at least 3-point favorites.
- UNC Wilmington’s games have gone over the total 12 times out of 23 chances this season.
- The 71.0 points per game the Seahawks put up are the same as the Dukes allow.
- When UNC Wilmington totals more than 71.8 points, it is 6-1 against the spread and 10-0 overall.
- JMU is 12-12-0 against the spread this year.
- The Dukes have an ATS record of 3-3 when playing as at least 3-point underdogs.
- Games involving JMU have hit the over 11 times out of 24 chances this year.
- The Dukes average 6.8 more points per game (76.0) than the Seahawks allow (69.2).
- When it scores more than 69.2 points, JMU is 7-5 against the spread and 10-4 overall.
UNC Wilmington vs. JMU Over/Under Trends
- This season, UNC Wilmington and its opponents have combined to outscore Saturday’s total of 143.5 points eight times.
- In JMU’s 24 games this season, 12 have finished with more combined scoring than Saturday’s point total of 143.5.
- The Seahawks average 71.0 points per game against the Dukes’ 76.0, totaling 3.5 points over the game’s total of 143.5.
- This matchup’s point total is 2.5 fewer points than the 141 these two teams combine to allow per game in 2020.
- The Seahawks have seen a 138.7 average over/under in their games this season, 4.8 points fewer than the over/under in this matchup.
- Dukes’ games have a total points bet of 146.1 points this season, 2.6 points more than the over/under for this matchup.
UNC Wilmington Team Leaders
- Jaylen Sims: 15.5 PTS, 38.7 FG%, 34.4 3PT% (43-for-125)
- Mike Okauru: 12.8 PTS, 1.3 STL, 44.8 FG%, 37.5 3PT% (51-for-136)
- Shykeim Phillips: 11.5 PTS, 1.8 STL, 47.7 FG%, 41.7 3PT% (10-for-24)
- James Baker: 7.3 PTS, 1.3 BLK, 60.9 FG%, 22.2 3PT% (6-for-27)
- Jaylen Fornes: 8.8 PTS, 33.9 FG%, 34.3 3PT% (47-for-137)
JMU Team Leaders
- Vado Morse: 15.8 PTS, 37.9 FG%, 36.6 3PT% (70-for-191)
- Justin Amadi: 9.7 PTS, 1.4 STL, 63.8 FG%
- Terrence Edwards: 8.1 PTS, 1.2 STL, 46.5 FG%, 27.6 3PT% (8-for-29)
- Takal Molson: 12.3 PTS, 1.7 STL, 44 FG%, 28.3 3PT% (15-for-53)
- Charles Falden: 10.3 PTS, 1.2 STL, 47.1 FG%, 43 3PT% (40-for-93)
College Basketball Picks
Looking for college basketball predictions? Go here for all of our free college basketball picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.