The No. 13 UCLA Bruins (19-5, 10-4 Pac-12) are heavily favored (by 17 points) to build on a five-game home winning streak when they host the Washington Huskies (13-12, 8-6 Pac-12) on Saturday, February 19, 2022 at 10:00 PM ET. The point total is 140.5 in the matchup.
UCLA vs. Washington Predictions
UCLA vs. Washington Betting Odds
UCLA vs. Washington Last 10 Games
- UCLA has a 7-3 record straight-up in its last 10 matchups, while covering the spread seven times in those games.
- UCLA’s last 10 outings saw five hit the over.
- The Bruins’ last 10 outings have ended with an average of 136.3 points scored. That’s 4.2 fewer points than this contest’s over/under.
- The Bruins’ per-game scoring average across their past 10 games is 0.1 points higher than their season-long average.
- Washington covered the spread seven times in its past 10 matchups while putting up a 6-4 record straight-up in those games.
- Washington’s past 10 outings saw seven hit the over.
- The past 10 Huskies games averaged 0.6 fewer points (139.9) than this matchup’s over/under.
- During the past 10 games, the Huskies are scoring 71.9 points per game compared to their 67.9 season average.
UCLA vs. Washington Betting Trends
- UCLA is 12-11-1 against the spread this season.
- In games they have played as 17-point favorites or more, the Bruins have an ATS record of 2-3.
- This season, UCLA’s games have hit the over 12 times.
- The Bruins average only 4.2 more points per game (74.0) than the Huskies give up (69.8).
- UCLA has a 10-6-1 record against the spread and a 14-2 record overall when putting up more than 69.8 points.
- Washington has covered the spread in a matchup 13 times this year (13-11-0).
- In games they have played as 17-point underdogs or more, the Huskies have a perfect ATS record of 1-0.
- Washington games have finished with a final combined score above the over/under 13 times out of 24 chances this season.
- The Huskies average 5.1 more points per game (67.9) than the Bruins allow their opponents to score (62.8).
- Washington is 12-8 against the spread and 12-8 overall when it scores more than 62.8 points.
UCLA vs. Washington Over/Under Trends
- UCLA and its opponents have combined to outscore Saturday’s total (140.5 points) 12 times this season.
- In Washington’s 24 games this season, 15 have finished with more combined scoring than Saturday’s over/under of 140.5.
- The Bruins average 74.0 points per game against the Huskies’ 67.9, totaling 1.4 points over the matchup’s total of 140.5.
- These two teams give up a combined 132.6 points per game, 7.9 points less than this contest’s over/under.
- This season the average total for Bruins games is 140.2 points, 0.3 fewer than the over/under of 140.5 points for this contest.
- A difference of 1.6 points separates the average total points bet in Huskies’ games (142.1 points) and this game’s over/under (140.5 points).
UCLA Team Leaders
- Johnny Juzang: 17.9 PTS, 45.1 FG%, 39.0 3PT% (39-for-100)
- Jaime Jaquez Jr.: 12.4 PTS, 1.2 STL, 46.3 FG%, 27.1 3PT% (13-for-48)
- Tyger Campbell: 12.0 PTS, 1.3 STL, 43.1 FG%, 41.7 3PT% (35-for-84)
- Jules Bernard: 12.1 PTS, 40.3 FG%, 31.1 3PT% (33-for-106)
- Myles Johnson: 4.0 PTS, 1.3 BLK, 63.9 FG%
Washington Team Leaders
- Terrell Brown Jr.: 22.0 PTS, 2.5 STL, 46.0 FG%, 24.3 3PT% (9-for-37)
- Emmitt Matthews Jr.: 11.6 PTS, 41.4 FG%, 35.1 3PT% (34-for-97)
- Jamal Bey: 8.6 PTS, 1.3 STL, 33.2 FG%, 31.0 3PT% (31-for-100)
- Daejon Davis: 7.8 PTS, 2.0 STL, 34.6 FG%, 31.3 3PT% (26-for-83)
- Nate Roberts: 4.8 PTS, 47.4 FG%
College Basketball Picks
Looking for college basketball predictions? Go here for all of our free college basketball picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.