The UAB Blazers (20-6, 10-3 C-USA) host the North Texas Mean Green (19-4, 12-1 C-USA) after winning eight straight home games. The Blazers are favored by 3.5 points in the matchup, which starts at 4:00 PM ET on Saturday, February 19, 2022.
UAB vs. North Texas Predictions
UAB vs. North Texas Betting Odds
UAB vs. North Texas Last 10 Games
- UAB has a 7-3 record straight-up in its past 10 matchups, while covering the spread four times in those games.
- UAB’s last 10 contests saw seven go over the total.
- During their past 10 games, the Blazers have scored 0.3 more points per contest compared to their season-long scoring average.
- North Texas is 10-0 overall and 8-2-0 against the spread in its past 10 games.
- North Texas’ last 10 outings saw three hit the over.
- In the past 10 games, the Mean Green are scoring 65 points per game compared to their 66 season average.
UAB vs. North Texas Betting Trends
- UAB has covered the spread in a game 15 times this season (15-8-1).
- In games they have played as 3.5-point favorites or more, the Blazers have an ATS record of 11-8.
- UAB games have finished with a final combined score above the over/under 16 times out of 24 chances this season.
- The 81.4 points per game the Blazers score are 26.1 more points than the Mean Green allow (55.3).
- When UAB scores more than 55.3 points, it is 15-8-1 against the spread and 20-6 overall.
- North Texas has covered the spread 14 times in 21 games with a set spread.
- The Mean Green are a perfect 3-0 ATS when playing as at least 3.5-point underdogs.
- North Texas’ games have gone over the total six times out of 21 chances this year.
- The Mean Green’s 66 points per game are only 0.8 more points than the 65.2 the Blazers allow.
- When it scores more than 65.2 points, North Texas is 6-3 against the spread and 10-1 overall.
UAB Team Leaders
- Jordan Walker: 19.3 PTS, 5 AST, 1.6 STL, 40.6 FG%, 40.3 3PT% (85-for-211)
- Quan Jackson: 12.2 PTS, 2.3 STL, 49 FG%, 23.3 3PT% (10-for-43)
- KJ Buffen: 10.6 PTS, 7.1 REB, 1.1 STL, 54 FG%, 25 3PT% (2-for-8)
- Trey Jemison: 6.8 PTS, 7.2 REB, 1.5 BLK, 61.1 FG%
- Tavin Lovan: 8 PTS, 1.3 STL, 46.1 FG%
North Texas Team Leaders
- Thomas Bell: 12.8 PTS, 7 REB, 45.5 FG%, 31.3 3PT% (21-for-67)
- Tylor Perry: 13.5 PTS, 1.3 STL, 45.3 FG%, 44.4 3PT% (48-for-108)
- Abou Ousmane: 10 PTS, 49.7 FG%
- Mardrez McBride: 10.5 PTS, 41.8 FG%, 39.9 3PT% (55-for-138)
- Rubin Jones: 8.3 PTS, 40.9 FG%, 32.6 3PT% (29-for-89)
College Basketball Picks
Looking for college basketball predictions? Go here for all of our free college basketball picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.