The Hartford Hawks (8-16, 6-6 America East) are underdogs (+4.5) in their attempt to build on a three-game winning streak when they visit the Stony Brook Seawolves (15-11, 7-6 America East) at 5:30 PM ET on Saturday, February 19, 2022 at Island Federal Credit Union Arena. The matchup has an over/under of 147.5.
Stony Brook vs. Hartford Predictions
Stony Brook vs. Hartford Betting Odds
|Stony Brook||-4.5||147.5 points|
Stony Brook vs. Hartford Last 10 Games
- Stony Brook is 6-4 overall and 4-6-0 against the spread in its last 10 games.
- Stony Brook and its opponents have hit the over in seven of those 10 games.
- The past 10 Seawolves games averaged 6.7 fewer points (140.8) than this matchup’s point total.
- Over their past 10 games, the Seawolves have scored 1.9 more points per contest compared to their season-long scoring average.
- Hartford has a 4-6 record straight-up in its past 10 contests, while covering the spread six times in those games.
- Hartford and its opponents have hit the over in seven of the past 10 games.
- The last 10 Hawks games averaged 136.3 total points, 11.2 fewer points than this matchup’s over/under.
- In their past 10 games, the Hawks have a 69.1 points-per-game average, 0.4 points above their season-long scoring average.
Stony Brook vs. Hartford Betting Trends
- Stony Brook has put together a 9-14-0 record against the spread this season.
- In games they have played as 4.5-point favorites or more, the Seawolves have an ATS record of 4-6.
- Games involving Stony Brook have hit the over 16 times out of 23 chances this season.
- The Seawolves put up 73.1 points per game, only one more point than the 72.1 the Hawks allow.
- When Stony Brook scores more than 72.1 points, it is 8-6 against the spread and 13-2 overall.
- Hartford has covered the spread 11 times over 23 games with a set spread.
- The Hawks have an ATS record of 6-3 when playing as at least 4.5-point underdogs.
- Games involving Hartford have hit the over 15 times this season.
- The Hawks score an average of 68.7 points per game, 5.4 fewer points than the 74.1 the Seawolves give up.
- Hartford is 5-3 against the spread and 4-4 overall when it scores more than 74.1 points.
Stony Brook vs. Hartford Over/Under Trends
- A total of 11 Stony Brook games this season have gone over Saturday’s total of 147.5 points.
- There have been eight Hartford games that have ended with a combined score over 147.5 points this season.
- The over/under for the matchup of 147.5 is 5.7 points more than the combined points per game averages for the Seawolves (73.1 points per game) and the Hawks (68.7 points per game).
- The 146.2 points per game these two teams surrender to opponents on average this season are 1.3 fewer than the 147.5 over/under in this contest.
- On average, the over/under in Seawolves games is 7.4 points fewer than the over/under of 147.5 points in this contest.
- A difference of 10.2 points separates this contest’s over/under (147.5 points) and the average total points bet in Hawks’ games (137.3 points) this season.
Stony Brook Team Leaders
- Tykei Greene: 12.6 PTS, 7.5 REB, 1.4 STL, 51.3 FG%, 41.3 3PT% (33-for-80)
- Anthony Roberts: 16.1 PTS, 41.6 FG%, 32.8 3PT% (40-for-122)
- Jahlil Jenkins: 13.5 PTS, 2 STL, 42.5 FG%, 37.2 3PT% (42-for-113)
- Frankie Policelli: 7.9 PTS, 40.5 FG%, 39.8 3PT% (41-for-103)
- Juan Felix Rodriguez: 6.2 PTS, 39.2 FG%, 22.7 3PT% (20-for-88)
Hartford Team Leaders
- Moses Flowers: 14.1 PTS, 1.5 STL, 49 FG%, 38.5 3PT% (37-for-96)
- Austin Williams: 17 PTS, 1.3 STL, 51.9 FG%, 34.4 3PT% (21-for-61)
- Hunter Marks: 11.7 PTS, 1.3 BLK, 55.8 FG%, 42.6 3PT% (20-for-47)
- David Shriver: 8.7 PTS, 40.8 FG%, 37.8 3PT% (54-for-143)
- DJ Mitchell: 7.5 PTS, 42.7 FG%, 39.8 3PT% (35-for-88)
College Basketball Picks
Looking for college basketball predictions? Go here for all of our free college basketball picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.