The Colorado Buffaloes (17-9, 9-7 Pac-12) are 2.5-point underdogs as they attempt to extend a four-game winning streak when they visit the Stanford Cardinal (15-11, 8-8 Pac-12) on Saturday, February 19, 2022 at Maples Pavilion. The game airs at 10:00 PM ET. The point total is 134 in the matchup.
Stanford vs. Colorado Predictions
Stanford vs. Colorado Betting Odds
Stanford vs. Colorado Last 10 Games
- Stanford has a 4-6 record straight-up in its last 10 matchups, while covering the spread five times in those games.
- Stanford’s last 10 games saw four hit the over.
- The past 10 Cardinal games averaged 1.8 more points (135.8) than this matchup’s point total.
- In the last 10 games, the Cardinal are scoring 3.2 points less per game compared to their season average.
- Colorado has a 5-5 record straight-up in its past 10 matchups, while covering the spread four times in those games.
- Colorado and its opponents have hit the over in five of the past 10 games.
- The past 10 Buffaloes games averaged 2.1 more points (136.1) than this matchup’s over/under.
- Over their past 10 games, the Buffaloes have scored 1.9 fewer points per contest compared to their 70.3 PPG season-long scoring average.
Stanford vs. Colorado Betting Trends
- Stanford is 12-14-1 against the spread this season.
- In games this season when favored by 2.5 points or more, the Cardinal have gone 4-7 against the spread.
- Games involving Stanford have hit the over 13 times out of 27 chances this season.
- The 67.5 points per game the Cardinal score are only one more point than the Buffaloes allow (66.5).
- When Stanford puts up more than 66.5 points, it is 6-7-1 against the spread and 10-3 overall.
- Colorado has covered the spread 10 times this season (10-16-2).
- The Buffaloes have an ATS record of 2-6 when playing as at least 2.5-point underdogs.
- This season, Colorado’s games have hit the over 13 times out of 28 chances.
- The Buffaloes score an average of 70.3 points per game, only two more points than the 68.3 the Cardinal give up.
- When it scores more than 68.3 points, Colorado is 8-3-2 against the spread and 13-0 overall.
Stanford vs. Colorado Over/Under Trends
- Stanford and its opponents have combined to outscore Saturday’s total (134 points) 16 times this season.
- In Colorado’s 28 games this season, 14 have finished with more combined scoring than Saturday’s over/under of 134.
- The point total for the contest of 134 is 3.8 points fewer than the combined points per game averages for the Cardinal (67.5 points per game) and the Buffaloes (70.3 points per game).
- These two teams give up a combined 134.8 points per game, 0.8 more than this contest’s over/under.
- On average, the Cardinal have seen a 135.9 over/under in their games this season, 1.9 more points than the over/under in this contest.
- A difference of 2.5 points separates the average total points bet in Buffaloes’ games (136.5 points) and this game’s over/under (134 points).
Stanford Team Leaders
- Ingram Harrison: 11.3 PTS, 41.9 FG%, 32.7 3PT% (32-for-98)
- Spencer Jones: 10.6 PTS, 45.5 FG%, 34.7 3PT% (43-for-124)
- Jaiden Delaire: 10.8 PTS, 42.8 FG%, 34 3PT% (17-for-50)
- Michael O’Connell: 7.1 PTS, 1.1 STL, 38.1 FG%, 26.6 3PT% (17-for-64)
- Brandon Angel: 7.8 PTS, 45.8 FG%, 32.4 3PT% (24-for-74)
Colorado Team Leaders
- Jabari Walker: 14.7 PTS, 9.4 REB, 46.3 FG%, 30.7 3PT% (23-for-75)
- Evan Battey: 11.5 PTS, 50.5 FG%, 48 3PT% (24-for-50)
- Keeshawn Barthelemy: 11 PTS, 41.1 FG%, 33.7 3PT% (33-for-98)
- Nique Clifford: 6.6 PTS, 47.8 FG%, 39.6 3PT% (19-for-48)
- Tristan da Silva: 9.3 PTS, 45.5 FG%, 39 3PT% (23-for-59)
College Basketball Picks
Looking for college basketball predictions? Go here for all of our free college basketball picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.