The Southern Utah Thunderbirds (16-8, 10-4 Big Sky) host the Montana State Bobcats (20-6, 12-3 Big Sky) after winning three straight home games. The Thunderbirds are favored by just 2 points in the contest, which begins at 4:00 PM ET on Saturday, February 19, 2022.
Southern Utah vs. Montana State Predictions
Southern Utah vs. Montana State Betting Odds
Southern Utah vs. Montana State Last 10 Games
- Southern Utah covered the spread three times in its past 10 matchups while putting up a 8-2 record straight-up in those games.
- The final score of the past 10 Southern Utah games has surpassed the set total eight times.
- During the last 10 games, the Thunderbirds are scoring 2.3 points more per game compared to their season average.
- Montana State covered the spread four times in its past 10 contests while putting up a 9-1 record straight-up in those games.
- Montana State’s last 10 contests saw four hit the over.
- Over the last 10 games, the Bobcats are scoring 75.2 points per game compared to their 76.8 season average.
Southern Utah vs. Montana State Betting Trends
- Southern Utah has covered the spread seven times in 22 games with a set spread.
- In games they have played as 2-point favorites or more, the Thunderbirds have an ATS record of 6-10.
- Southern Utah games have finished with a final combined score above the over/under 15 times out of 22 chances this season.
- The Thunderbirds score 11.7 more points per game (80) than the Bobcats give up (68.3).
- When Southern Utah puts up more than 68.3 points, it is 7-9 against the spread and 14-4 overall.
- Montana State has covered the spread 12 times over 24 games with a set spread.
- In games this year when an underdog by 2 points or more, the Bobcats have gone 3-1-1 against the spread.
- This year, Montana State’s games have hit the over 12 times out of 24 chances.
- The Bobcats score an average of 76.8 points per game, only three more points than the 73.8 the Thunderbirds give up.
- Montana State is 6-5-1 against the spread and 8-6 overall when it scores more than 73.8 points.
Southern Utah Team Leaders
- John Knight III: 14.3 PTS, 2 STL, 53.4 FG%, 28.6 3PT% (2-for-7)
- Maizen Fausett: 12.9 PTS, 8.7 REB, 49.1 FG%, 32.9 3PT% (27-for-82)
- Tevian Jones: 16.2 PTS, 40.6 FG%, 33.1 3PT% (52-for-157)
- Dre Marin: 10.7 PTS, 1.2 STL, 40.3 FG%, 37.1 3PT% (43-for-116)
- Harrison Butler: 7.8 PTS, 45.1 FG%, 29.6 3PT% (16-for-54)
Montana State Team Leaders
- Jubrile Belo: 13.5 PTS, 1.9 BLK, 59.6 FG%, 50 3PT% (3-for-6)
- Xavier Bishop: 12.8 PTS, 1.1 STL, 39.6 FG%, 35.7 3PT% (41-for-115)
- Abdul Mohamed: 8.4 PTS, 45.1 FG%, 48.3 3PT% (29-for-60)
- Amin Adamu: 11.5 PTS, 49.3 FG%, 40.4 3PT% (19-for-47)
- Raequan Battle: 7.9 PTS, 48.7 FG%, 36.7 3PT% (29-for-79)
College Basketball Picks
Looking for college basketball predictions? Go here for all of our free college basketball picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.