The South Dakota Coyotes (16-10, 9-6 Summit) are favored (-4) to continue a three-game winning streak when they host the Western Illinois Leathernecks (15-12, 6-9 Summit) at 5:00 PM ET on Saturday, February 19, 2022 at Sanford Coyote Sports Center. The matchup’s over/under is set at 149.5.
South Dakota vs. Western Illinois Predictions
South Dakota vs. Western Illinois Betting Odds
|South Dakota||-4||149.5 points|
South Dakota vs. Western Illinois Last 10 Games
- South Dakota covered the spread eight times in its past 10 matchups while putting up a 8-2 record straight-up in those games.
- South Dakota’s last 10 contests saw six go over the total.
- The Coyotes’ last 10 games have ended with an average of 145.9 points scored. That’s 3.6 fewer points than this contest’s over/under.
- In the last 10 games, the Coyotes are scoring 5.7 points more per game compared to their season average.
- Western Illinois has a 3-7 record straight-up in its last 10 matchups, while covering the spread three times in those games.
- The final scores of the last 10 Western Illinois games have gone over the set total six times.
- The past 10 Leathernecks games averaged 4.4 more points (153.9) than this matchup’s point total.
- Over the past 10 games, the Leathernecks are scoring 78.2 points per game compared to their 79.3 season average.
South Dakota vs. Western Illinois Betting Trends
- South Dakota is 13-11-0 against the spread this season.
- In games they were favored in by 4 points or more so far this season, the Coyotes went 8-4 against the spread.
- This season, 14 of South Dakota’s games have gone over the point total out of 24 chances.
- The Coyotes record 75.5 points per game, only 1.3 fewer points than the 76.8 the Leathernecks allow.
- When South Dakota scores more than 76.8 points, it is 8-1 against the spread and 10-1 overall.
- Western Illinois has registered an 11-14-0 record against the spread this season.
- The Leathernecks are 5-3 ATS when playing as at least 4-point underdogs.
- This year, 13 of Western Illinois’ games have gone over the point total out of 25 chances.
- The Leathernecks’ 79.3 points per game are 8.9 more points than the 70.4 the Coyotes give up.
- Western Illinois has put together a 10-10 ATS record and a 13-9 overall record in games it scores more than 70.4 points.
South Dakota vs. Western Illinois Over/Under Trends
- This season, South Dakota and its opponents have combined to outscore Saturday’s total of 149.5 points nine times.
- In Western Illinois’ 25 games this season, 15 have finished with more combined scoring than Saturday’s total of 149.5.
- The point total for the contest of 149.5 is 5.3 points fewer than the combined points per game averages for the Coyotes (75.5 points per game) and the Leathernecks (79.3 points per game).
- This game’s total is 2.3 fewer points than the 147.2 these two teams combine to give up per game in 2020.
- The Coyotes have seen a 142.3 average over/under in their games this season, 7.2 points fewer than the over/under in this contest.
- The over/under for this matchup is 2.4 points fewer than the average over/under in Leathernecks’ games this season (151.9 points).
South Dakota Team Leaders
- Mason Archambault: 14.9 PTS, 1.2 STL, 45.7 FG%, 38.2 3PT% (47-for-123)
- Kruz Perrott-Hunt: 15.2 PTS, 42.9 FG%, 39.8 3PT% (49-for-123)
- Tasos Kamateros: 10.6 PTS, 44.4 FG%, 35.3 3PT% (41-for-116)
- Hunter Goodrick: 7.1 PTS, 7.5 REB, 55.9 FG%, 28.6 3PT% (6-for-21)
- Xavier Fuller: 10.6 PTS, 41.3 FG%, 28.6 3PT% (10-for-35)
Western Illinois Team Leaders
- Trenton Massner: 16.3 PTS, 1.9 STL, 44.4 FG%, 35.2 3PT% (50-for-142)
- Luka Barisic: 14.5 PTS, 41.5 FG%, 31.4 3PT% (50-for-159)
- Colton Sandage: 13.7 PTS, 1.2 STL, 44.2 FG%, 36.0 3PT% (59-for-164)
- Will Carius: 14.8 PTS, 38.1 FG%, 36.7 3PT% (72-for-196)
- Tamell Pearson: 9.6 PTS, 56.8 FG%
College Basketball Picks
Looking for college basketball predictions? Go here for all of our free college basketball picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.