The Samford Bulldogs (17-9, 7-7 SoCon) are only 1-point favorites as they attempt to continue a four-game home winning streak when they take on the UNC Greensboro Spartans (16-11, 8-7 SoCon) on Saturday, February 19, 2022 at Pete Hanna Center. The game airs at 3:00 PM ET.
Samford vs. UNC Greensboro Predictions
Samford vs. UNC Greensboro Betting Odds
Samford vs. UNC Greensboro Last 10 Games
- Samford has a 6-4 record straight-up in its past 10 matchups, while covering the spread six times in those games.
- Samford and its opponents have combined to hit the over in five of those 10 games.
- The Bulldogs’ per-game scoring average over their past 10 games is 2.4 points higher than their season-long average.
- UNC Greensboro is 5-5 overall and 5-5-0 against the spread in its past 10 games.
- UNC Greensboro and its opponents have combined to hit the over in seven of the past 10 games.
- During the last 10 games, the Spartans are scoring 68.5 points per game compared to their 65.2 season average.
Samford vs. UNC Greensboro Betting Trends
- Samford is 12-11-0 against the spread this season.
- The Bulldogs are 5-6 ATS when playing as at least 1-point favorites.
- Samford games have finished with a final combined score above the over/under 12 times out of 23 chances this season.
- The Bulldogs put up 11.5 more points per game (76.3) than the Spartans allow (64.8).
- Samford is 11-7 against the spread and 16-5 overall when scoring more than 64.8 points.
- UNC Greensboro has covered the spread 12 times this year (12-13-1).
- The Spartans are 9-5-1 ATS when playing as at least 1-point underdogs.
- This season, 13 of UNC Greensboro’s games have gone over the point total out of 26 chances.
- The Spartans score an average of 65.2 points per game, 10.2 fewer points than the 75.4 the Bulldogs give up.
- UNC Greensboro is 3-0 against the spread and 3-1 overall when it scores more than 75.4 points.
Samford Team Leaders
- Ques Glover: 19 PTS, 1.3 STL, 47.3 FG%, 27.2 3PT% (22-for-81)
- Jermaine Marshall: 12.6 PTS, 7.9 REB, 1.2 STL, 48.5 FG%, 23 3PT% (17-for-74)
- Jaden Campbell: 10.5 PTS, 1.5 STL, 41.2 FG%, 40.6 3PT% (52-for-128)
- Wesley Cardet Jr.: 8.3 PTS, 40.5 FG%, 26.9 3PT% (14-for-52)
- Jacob Tryon: 5.5 PTS, 1.1 BLK, 54.1 FG%, 32.1 3PT% (17-for-53)
UNC Greensboro Team Leaders
- De’Monte Buckingham: 12.9 PTS, 46.6 FG%, 43.9 3PT% (58-for-132)
- Bas Leyte: 9.1 PTS, 53.8 FG%, 12.5 3PT% (2-for-16)
- Kobe Langley: 7.1 PTS, 1.6 STL, 38.7 FG%, 31 3PT% (27-for-87)
- Kaleb Hunter: 8.7 PTS, 36.1 FG%, 33.6 3PT% (38-for-113)
- Dante Treacy: 6 PTS, 36.3 FG%, 26.3 3PT% (15-for-57)
College Basketball Picks
Looking for college basketball predictions? Go here for all of our free college basketball picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.