The Saint Mary’s Gaels (21-6, 9-3 WCC) are favored (by 6 points) to continue a 10-game home win streak when they host the BYU Cougars (19-8, 7-5 WCC) on Saturday, February 19, 2022 at 10:00 PM ET. The matchup has an over/under of 134.5 points.
Saint Mary’s (CA) vs. BYU Predictions
Saint Mary’s (CA) vs. BYU Betting Odds
|Saint Mary’s (CA)||-6||134.5 points|
Saint Mary’s (CA) vs. BYU Last 10 Games
- Saint Mary’s (CA) is 8-2 overall and 6-3-1 against the spread over its last 10 contests.
- The final score of the past 10 Saint Mary’s (CA) games has gone over the set total seven times.
- The past 10 Gaels games averaged 1.4 fewer points (133.1) than this matchup’s over/under.
- Over their past 10 games, the Gaels have a points-per-game average 3.9 points above their season-long scoring average.
- BYU covered the spread once in its past 10 contests while putting up a 6-4 record straight-up in those games.
- BYU and its opponents have combined to hit the over in six of the past 10 games.
- The Cougars’ last 10 games have ended with an average of 145.1 points scored. That’s 10.6 more points than this contest’s over/under.
- The Cougars’ per-game scoring average during their last 10 games is 75.1, 1.3 points higher than their season-long per-game average.
Saint Mary’s (CA) vs. BYU Betting Trends
- Saint Mary’s (CA) is 17-10-1 against the spread this season.
- In games they have played as 6-point favorites or more, the Gaels have an ATS record of 11-4.
- This season, Saint Mary’s (CA)’s games have hit the over 13 times out of 28 chances.
- The Gaels score 70.1 points per game, only 1.6 more points than the 68.5 the Cougars allow.
- Saint Mary’s (CA) is 12-4 against the spread and 16-1 overall when scoring more than 68.5 points.
- BYU has put together a record of 10-15-0 against the spread this season.
- The Cougars are winless against the spread when they have played as 6-point underdogs or more (0-2).
- BYU games have finished with a final combined score above the over/under 13 times out of 25 chances this season.
- The Cougars average 14 more points per game (73.8) than the Gaels give up (59.8).
- When it scores more than 59.8 points, BYU is 8-13 against the spread and 17-6 overall.
Saint Mary’s (CA) vs. BYU Over/Under Trends
- Saint Mary’s (CA) and its opponents have combined to exceed Saturday’s total of 134.5 points 10 times this season.
- This season, 18 of BYU’s games have ended with a score higher than 134.5 points.
- The Gaels average 70.1 points per game against the Cougars’ 73.8, amounting to 9.4 points over the game’s point total of 134.5.
- These two teams surrender a combined 128.3 points per game, 6.2 points less than this contest’s over/under.
- On average, the over/under in Gaels games is 4.1 points fewer than the over/under of 134.5 points in this matchup.
- Cougars’ games have a total points bet of 140.9 points this season, 6.4 points more than the over/under for this contest.
Saint Mary’s (CA) Team Leaders
- Matthias Tass: 12.6 PTS, 54.5 FG%, 12.5 3PT% (2-for-16)
- Logan Johnson: 10.8 PTS, 2.2 STL, 41.4 FG%, 27.6 3PT% (21-for-76)
- Tommy Kuhse: 10.9 PTS, 50.2 FG%, 44.9 3PT% (35-for-78)
- Alex Ducas: 10.7 PTS, 42.4 FG%, 40.9 3PT% (56-for-137)
- Kyle Bowen: 5.7 PTS, 47 FG%, 37.8 3PT% (31-for-82)
BYU Team Leaders
- Alex Barcello: 17.4 PTS, 46.9 FG%, 47.1 3PT% (74-for-157)
- Fousseyni Traore: 8.5 PTS, 8.3 REB, 1.3 BLK, 56.2 FG%
- Te’Jon Lucas: 10.7 PTS, 1.1 STL, 43.9 FG%, 36.6 3PT% (26-for-71)
- Gideon George: 7.8 PTS, 39.9 FG%, 33.7 3PT% (31-for-92)
- Caleb Lohner: 6.5 PTS, 38.7 FG%, 15.9 3PT% (7-for-44)
College Basketball Picks
Looking for college basketball predictions? Go here for all of our free college basketball picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.