The Robert Morris Colonials (7-20, 5-13 Horizon) are slightly favored (by 1.5 points) to stop a three-game home losing streak when they host the UIC Flames (10-15, 6-10 Horizon) on Saturday, February 19, 2022 at 7:00 PM ET. The matchup’s over/under is set at 144.5.
Robert Morris vs. UIC Predictions
Robert Morris vs. UIC Betting Odds
|Robert Morris||-1.5||144.5 points|
Robert Morris vs. UIC Last 10 Games
- Robert Morris has a 4-6 record straight-up in its past 10 matchups, while covering the spread six times in those games.
- Robert Morris’ last 10 outings saw three hit the over.
- The Colonials’ last 10 outings have ended with an average of 138.3 points scored. That’s 6.2 fewer points than this contest’s over/under.
- During their past 10 games, the Colonials have a points-per-game average 2.1 points below their season-long scoring average.
- UIC is 2-8-0 against the spread over its last 10 games, and has a 3-7 straight-up record in those matchups.
- The final scores of the last 10 UIC games have exceeded the set total seven times.
- The past 10 Flames games averaged 2.2 fewer points (142.3) than this matchup’s point total.
- During their last 10 games, the Flames have scored one more point per contest compared to their 70.4 PPG season-long scoring average.
Robert Morris vs. UIC Betting Trends
- Robert Morris has compiled an 11-15-0 record against the spread this season.
- In games they have played as 1.5-point favorites or more, the Colonials have an ATS record of 1-3.
- Robert Morris’ games have gone over the total 12 times out of 26 chances this season.
- The 69 points per game the Colonials average are the same as the Flames give up.
- Robert Morris has a 7-2 record against the spread and a 5-5 record overall when putting up more than 72.7 points.
- UIC has gone 9-15-0 against the spread this year.
- In games this season when an underdog by 1.5 points or more, the Flames are 8-7 against the spread.
- UIC’s games have gone over the total 15 times out of 24 chances this year.
- The Flames average only 3.3 fewer points per game (70.4) than the Colonials allow their opponents to score (73.7).
- UIC has put together a 6-4 ATS record and a 6-5 overall record in games it scores more than 73.7 points.
Robert Morris vs. UIC Over/Under Trends
- This season, Robert Morris games have seen a combined score higher than this matchup’s 144.5-point over/under 11 times.
- A total of 10 of UIC’s games ended with a combined score over 144.5 points this season.
- The Colonials average 69 points per game against the Flames’ 70.4, totaling 5.1 points under the game’s over/under of 144.5.
- These two teams surrender a combined 146.4 points per game, 1.9 more than this contest’s over/under.
- The Colonials have seen a 141.2 average over/under in their games this season, 3.3 points fewer than the over/under in this contest.
- Flames games have an over/under of 138.2 points this season, 6.3 points fewer than the total points bet for this game.
Robert Morris Team Leaders
- Kahliel Spear: 14.3 PTS, 7.7 REB, 1.1 BLK, 54.7 FG%, 24 3PT% (6-for-25)
- Enoch Cheeks: 8.7 PTS, 1.1 STL, 45.6 FG%, 39.7 3PT% (25-for-63)
- Michael Green III: 10.7 PTS, 1.3 STL, 38.9 FG%, 31.1 3PT% (33-for-106)
- Matt Mayers: 5.7 PTS, 63.4 FG%, 44.4 3PT% (4-for-9)
- Jaron Williams: 6.9 PTS, 39.9 FG%, 24.6 3PT% (15-for-61)
UIC Team Leaders
- Damaria Franklin: 18 PTS, 7.1 REB, 1.3 STL, 44.2 FG%, 29.1 3PT% (39-for-134)
- Kevin Johnson: 13.3 PTS, 5 AST, 1.2 STL, 45.3 FG%, 34.8 3PT% (39-for-112)
- Zion Griffin: 10.6 PTS, 49.7 FG%, 33.3 3PT% (31-for-93)
- Jalen Warren: 7.7 PTS, 39.4 FG%, 24.5 3PT% (12-for-49)
- Filip: 6.6 PTS, 43.1 FG%, 36.7 3PT% (36-for-98)
College Basketball Picks
Looking for college basketball predictions? Go here for all of our free college basketball picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.