The Pepperdine Waves (7-21, 1-12 WCC) are underdogs (+8) as they try to end a three-game losing streak when they visit the Portland Pilots (15-12, 5-6 WCC) at 8:00 PM ET on Saturday, February 19, 2022 at Chiles Center. The point total in the matchup is set at 148.5.
Portland vs. Pepperdine Predictions
Portland vs. Pepperdine Betting Odds
Portland vs. Pepperdine Last 10 Games
- Portland has a 5-5 record straight-up in its past 10 matchups, while covering the spread seven times in those games.
- The final score of the past 10 Portland games has gone over the set total four times.
- The Pilots’ past 10 outings have ended with an average of 142.7 points scored. That’s 5.8 fewer points than this contest’s over/under.
- In their last 10 games, the Pilots have a points-per-game average 2.1 points below their season-long scoring average.
- Pepperdine is 1-9 overall and 4-6-0 against the spread over its last 10 games.
- Pepperdine’s last 10 games saw five go over the total.
- The past 10 Waves games averaged 3.5 fewer points (145.0) than this matchup’s point total.
- During their last 10 games, the Waves have scored 2.3 fewer points per contest compared to their 68.2 PPG season-long scoring average.
Portland vs. Pepperdine Betting Trends
- Portland has covered the spread 16 times this season (16-8-1).
- The Pilots have yet to cover a spread (0-1) when playing as at least 8-point favorites.
- This season, Portland’s games have hit the over 10 times out of 25 chances.
- The Pilots score just 3.9 fewer points per game (73.4) than the Waves allow (77.3).
- Portland is 3-4 against the spread and 7-2 overall when scoring more than 77.3 points.
- Pepperdine is 11-16-0 against the spread this year.
- In games they were an underdog in by 8 points or more so far this season, the Waves have gone 5-8 against the spread.
- Games involving Pepperdine have hit the over 11 times out of 27 chances this year.
- The Waves score only 2.7 fewer points per game (68.2) than the Pilots give up to opponents (70.9).
- Pepperdine is 5-5 against the spread and 5-6 overall when it scores more than 70.9 points.
Portland vs. Pepperdine Over/Under Trends
- This season, Portland and its opponents have combined to outscore Saturday’s over/under of 148.5 points eight times.
- There have been 10 Pepperdine games that have ended with a combined score over 148.5 points this season.
- The Pilots average 73.4 points per game against the Waves’ 68.2, amounting to 6.9 points under the matchup’s over/under of 148.5.
- This matchup’s total is 0.3 fewer points than the 148.2 these two teams combine to allow per game in 2020.
- The Pilots have seen a 143.9 average over/under in their games this season, 4.6 points fewer than the over/under in this contest.
- Waves games have an over/under of 144.2 points this season, 4.3 points fewer than the total points bet for this contest.
Portland Team Leaders
- Tyler Robertson: 14.8 PTS, 1.3 STL, 40.1 FG%, 35.9 3PT% (47-for-131)
- Chris Austin: 14.0 PTS, 42.0 FG%, 34.5 3PT% (39-for-113)
- Moses Wood: 13.3 PTS, 48.6 FG%, 44.4 3PT% (48-for-108)
- Michael Meadows: 10.3 PTS, 38.8 FG%, 30.6 3PT% (22-for-72)
- Chika Nduka: 7.4 PTS, 51.1 FG%, 23.1 3PT% (3-for-13)
Pepperdine Team Leaders
- Houston Mallette: 12.8 PTS, 43.1 FG%, 37.6 3PT% (62-for-165)
- Mike Mitchell Jr.: 8.4 PTS, 1.1 STL, 37.3 FG%, 39.8 3PT% (47-for-118)
- Jan Zidek: 13.1 PTS, 42.0 FG%, 29.6 3PT% (32-for-108)
- Jade’ Smith: 8.6 PTS, 42.2 FG%, 21.4 3PT% (6-for-28)
- Maxwell Lewis: 11.0 PTS, 1.1 STL, 42.2 FG%, 36.3 3PT% (33-for-91)
College Basketball Picks
Looking for college basketball predictions? Go here for all of our free college basketball picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.