The Pittsburgh Panthers (11-16, 6-10 ACC) will attempt to extend a three-game winning streak when they host the Georgia Tech Yellow Jackets (10-15, 3-11 ACC) on Saturday, February 19, 2022 at Petersen Events Center as 3.5-point favorites. The contest airs at 7:00 PM ET. The point total in the matchup is set at 131.5.
Pittsburgh vs. Georgia Tech Predictions
Pittsburgh vs. Georgia Tech Betting Odds
Pittsburgh vs. Georgia Tech Last 10 Games
- Pittsburgh covered the spread five times in its last 10 contests while putting up a 4-6 record straight-up in those games.
- Pittsburgh’s last 10 outings saw five go over the total.
- The Panthers’ past 10 outings have ended with an average of 131.1 points scored. That’s 0.4 fewer points than this contest’s over/under.
- Over their last 10 games, the Panthers are scoring at a rate the same as their season-long scoring average.
- Georgia Tech is 3-7 overall and 3-7-0 against the spread over its past 10 contests.
- The final scores of the last 10 Georgia Tech games have gone over the set total five times.
- The Yellow Jackets’ past 10 outings have ended with an average of 137.7 points scored. That’s 6.2 more points than this contest’s over/under.
- During their past 10 games, the Yellow Jackets have scored 2.2 fewer points per contest compared to their 68.8 PPG season-long scoring average.
Pittsburgh vs. Georgia Tech Betting Trends
- Pittsburgh is 15-12-0 against the spread this season.
- The Panthers are 2-4 ATS when playing as at least 3.5-point favorites.
- Pittsburgh games have finished with a final combined score above the over/under 12 times this season.
- The 62.5 points per game the Panthers score are 7.3 fewer points than the Yellow Jackets give up (69.8).
- When Pittsburgh scores more than 69.8 points, it is 5-2 against the spread and 3-4 overall.
- Georgia Tech has covered the spread seven times this season (7-16-1).
- In games they have played as 3.5-point underdogs or more, the Yellow Jackets have an ATS record of only 2-8.
- Games involving Georgia Tech have hit the over 11 times out of 24 chances this year.
- The Yellow Jackets put up an average of 68.8 points per game, just 2.3 more points than the 66.5 the Panthers allow.
- Georgia Tech is 6-5 against the spread and 9-3 overall when it scores more than 66.5 points.
Pittsburgh vs. Georgia Tech Over/Under Trends
- This season, Pittsburgh games have hit the over on this matchup’s 131.5-point over/under 12 times.
- This season, 17 games Georgia Tech played finished with a combined score over 131.5 points.
- The Panthers average 62.5 points per game against the Yellow Jackets’ 68.8, amounting to 0.2 points under the matchup’s total of 131.5.
- The 136.3 points per game these two teams surrender to opponents on average this season are 4.8 more than the 131.5 total in this contest.
- This season, the average total for Panthers games is 131.9 points, 0.4 more than the over/under of 131.5 points for this contest.
- A difference of 6.9 points separates the average total points bet in Yellow Jackets’ games (138.4 points) and this contest’s over/under (131.5 points).
Pittsburgh Team Leaders
- John Hugley: 14.3 PTS, 8.1 REB, 44 FG%, 15.8 3PT% (6-for-38)
- Mouhamadou Gueye: 9 PTS, 2.1 BLK, 41.2 FG%, 37.1 3PT% (36-for-97)
- Femi Odukale: 11.9 PTS, 40 FG%, 35.8 3PT% (29-for-81)
- Jamarius Burton: 13.1 PTS, 41.6 FG%, 33.3 3PT% (22-for-66)
- William Jeffress Jr.: 3.7 PTS, 29.9 FG%, 20.4 3PT% (10-for-49)
Georgia Tech Team Leaders
- Michael Devoe: 18.6 PTS, 1.5 STL, 46.1 FG%, 38.3 3PT% (59-for-154)
- Jordan Usher: 14.6 PTS, 1.4 STL, 46.8 FG%, 34.7 3PT% (34-for-98)
- Kyle Sturdivant: 7.4 PTS, 42 FG%, 35.2 3PT% (19-for-54)
- Deivon Smith: 6 PTS, 1.1 STL, 40.8 FG%, 27.8 3PT% (5-for-18)
- Khalid Moore: 5.7 PTS, 1.1 STL, 43.4 FG%, 23.8 3PT% (5-for-21)
College Basketball Picks
Looking for college basketball predictions? Go here for all of our free college basketball picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.