The Pacific (CA) Tigers (7-18, 2-8 WCC) will attempt to halt a four-game losing streak when they host the Loyola Marymount Lions (9-15, 2-10 WCC) at 10:00 PM ET on Saturday, February 19, 2022 as 1.5-point favorites. The Lions have lost eight games in a row. The over/under is 136 in the matchup.
Pacific (CA) vs. Loyola Marymount (CA) Predictions
Pacific (CA) vs. Loyola Marymount (CA) Betting Odds
|Pacific (CA)||-1.5||136 points|
Pacific (CA) vs. Loyola Marymount (CA) Last 10 Games
- Pacific (CA) covered the spread three times in its past 10 contests while putting up a 2-8 record straight-up in those games.
- Pacific (CA)’s past 10 contests saw five hit the over.
- The last 10 Tigers games averaged 138.9 total points, 2.9 more points than this matchup’s over/under.
- During their past 10 games, the Tigers have a points-per-game average 0.6 points below their season-long scoring average.
- Loyola Marymount (CA) has a 1-9 record straight-up in its past 10 matchups, while covering the spread four times in those games.
- Loyola Marymount (CA)’s past 10 games saw seven go over the total.
- The Lions’ past 10 outings have ended with an average of 140.8 points scored. That’s 4.8 more points than this contest’s over/under.
- Over their last 10 games, the Lions have a 68.4 points-per-game average, 0.2 points below their season-long scoring average.
Pacific (CA) vs. Loyola Marymount (CA) Betting Trends
- Pacific (CA) has covered the spread in a game five times this season (5-18-0).
- The Tigers have an ATS record of 2-4 when playing as at least 1.5-point favorites.
- Games involving Pacific (CA) have hit the over 12 times out of 23 chances this season.
- The Tigers score 9.3 fewer points per game (65) than the Lions allow (74.3).
- When Pacific (CA) scores more than 74.3 points, it is 3-0 against the spread and 4-0 overall.
- Loyola Marymount (CA) has covered the spread nine times over 23 games with a set spread.
- In games this season when an underdog by 1.5 points or more, the Lions are 6-5 against the spread.
- Loyola Marymount (CA) games have finished with a final combined score above the over/under 14 times this season.
- The Lions’ 68.6 points per game are only 1.8 fewer points than the 70.4 the Tigers give up to opponents.
- When it scores more than 70.4 points, Loyola Marymount (CA) is 5-6 against the spread and 7-5 overall.
Pacific (CA) vs. Loyola Marymount (CA) Over/Under Trends
- This season, Pacific (CA) and its opponents have combined to outscore Saturday’s over/under of 136 points 11 times.
- In Loyola Marymount (CA)’s 24 games this season, 14 have finished with more combined scoring than Saturday’s point total of 136.
- The total for the contest of 136 is 2.4 points more than the combined points per game averages for the Tigers (65 points per game) and the Lions (68.6 points per game).
- The 144.7 points per game these two teams allow their opponents to score on average this season are 8.7 more than the 136 total in this contest.
- This season the average total for Tigers games is 135.7 points, 0.3 fewer than the over/under of 136 points for this contest.
- The over/under for this contest is 3.8 points fewer than the average over/under in Lions’ games this season (139.8 points).
Pacific (CA) Team Leaders
- Alphonso Anderson: 11.4 PTS, 1.2 STL, 39 FG%, 33.7 3PT% (28-for-83)
- Jeremiah Bailey: 10.5 PTS, 1.5 STL, 41.4 FG%, 35.6 3PT% (32-for-90)
- Pierre Crockrell II: 7.1 PTS, 1.2 STL, 42.6 FG%, 46.2 3PT% (6-for-13)
- Nicquel Blake: 8.4 PTS, 44.2 FG%, 20 3PT% (9-for-45)
- Jordan Bell: 3.7 PTS, 34.3 FG%, 18.8 3PT% (9-for-48)
Loyola Marymount (CA) Team Leaders
- Eli Scott: 17.1 PTS, 51.9 FG%, 16.7 3PT% (5-for-30)
- Joe Quintana: 12 PTS, 1.2 STL, 37.7 FG%, 40.5 3PT% (64-for-158)
- Keli Leaupepe: 9.1 PTS, 47.7 FG%, 37.8 3PT% (31-for-82)
- Cameron Shelton: 8.8 PTS, 42.9 FG%, 31.7 3PT% (19-for-60)
- Dameone Douglas: 10.8 PTS, 56.7 FG%, 33.3 3PT% (5-for-15)
College Basketball Picks
Looking for college basketball predictions? Go here for all of our free college basketball picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.