Big 12 opponents meet when the Oklahoma State Cowboys (12-13, 5-8 Big 12) host the Kansas State Wildcats (14-11, 6-7 Big 12) at Gallagher-Iba Arena, tipping off at 2:00 PM ET on Saturday, February 19, 2022. The Wildcats are 5.5-point underdogs in the game. The over/under is set at 133.5 in the matchup.
Oklahoma State vs. Kansas State Predictions
Oklahoma State vs. Kansas State Betting Odds
|Oklahoma State||-5.5||133.5 points|
Oklahoma State vs. Kansas State Last 10 Games
- Oklahoma State covered the spread four times in its last 10 contests while putting up a 3-7 record straight-up in those games.
- The final score of the last 10 Oklahoma State games has exceeded the set total five times.
- The last 10 Cowboys games averaged 133 total points, 0.5 fewer points than this matchup’s over/under.
- During the past 10 games, the Cowboys are scoring 2.5 points less per game compared to their season average.
- Kansas State covered the spread seven times in its last 10 matchups while putting up a 5-5 record straight-up in those games.
- Kansas State and its opponents have hit the over in six of the past 10 games.
- The past 10 Wildcats games averaged 2.4 fewer points (131.1) than this matchup’s over/under.
- During their last 10 games, the Wildcats have a 66.7 points-per-game average, 1.2 points below their season-long scoring average.
Oklahoma State vs. Kansas State Betting Trends
- Oklahoma State has covered the spread nine times in 25 games with a set spread.
- In games they have played as 5.5-point favorites or more, the Cowboys have an ATS record of 3-5.
- Oklahoma State’s games have gone over the total 12 times this season.
- The Cowboys average 69.5 points per game, 5.1 more points than the 64.4 the Wildcats allow.
- When Oklahoma State scores more than 64.4 points, it is 5-8 against the spread and 8-5 overall.
- Kansas State has put together a record of 14-11-0 against the spread this year.
- The Wildcats are 6-4 ATS when playing as at least 5.5-point underdogs.
- Kansas State’s games have gone over the total 12 times this season.
- The Wildcats score only one more point per game (67.9) than the Cowboys allow (66.9).
- Kansas State is 10-4 against the spread and 11-3 overall when it scores more than 66.9 points.
Oklahoma State vs. Kansas State Over/Under Trends
- This season, 14 of Oklahoma State’s 25 games have gone over Saturday’s total of 133.5 points.
- This season, 12 of Kansas State’s games have ended with a score higher than 133.5 points.
- The point total for the contest of 133.5 is 3.9 points fewer than the combined points per game averages for the Cowboys (69.5 points per game) and the Wildcats (67.9 points per game).
- These two teams surrender a combined 131.3 points per game, 2.2 points less than this contest’s over/under.
- This season, the average total for Cowboys games is 136.2 points, 2.7 more than the over/under of 133.5 points for this contest.
- A difference of 1.3 points separates this game’s over/under (133.5 points) and the average total points bet in Wildcats’ games (132.2 points) this season.
Oklahoma State Team Leaders
- Isaac Likekele: 7.4 PTS, 1.4 STL, 44.3 FG%
- Avery Anderson III: 11.5 PTS, 1.8 STL, 39.6 FG%, 33.8 3PT% (27-for-80)
- Moussa Cisse: 6.9 PTS, 1.6 BLK, 55.7 FG%
- Bryce Thompson: 10.4 PTS, 42.4 FG%, 28.4 3PT% (21-for-74)
- Bryce Williams: 9.5 PTS, 1.5 STL, 37.1 FG%, 28 3PT% (21-for-75)
Kansas State Team Leaders
- Mark Smith: 12.2 PTS, 8.5 REB, 44.2 FG%, 34.1 3PT% (28-for-82)
- Nijel Pack: 17.5 PTS, 1.3 STL, 46.2 FG%, 43.6 3PT% (75-for-172)
- Markquis Nowell: 12 PTS, 5 AST, 2.3 STL, 39.5 FG%, 31.5 3PT% (35-for-111)
- Selton Miguel: 7.6 PTS, 37.8 FG%, 21.9 3PT% (7-for-32)
- Mike McGuirl: 6.4 PTS, 1.1 STL, 36.7 FG%, 30.2 3PT% (19-for-63)
College Basketball Picks
Looking for college basketball predictions? Go here for all of our free college basketball picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.