The Northwestern Wildcats (12-12, 5-10 Big Ten) visit the Minnesota Golden Gophers (12-12, 3-12 Big Ten) in a matchup of Big Ten teams at Williams Arena, beginning at 4:00 PM ET on Saturday, February 19, 2022. The Wildcats are 2-point favorites in the game.
Northwestern vs. Minnesota Predictions
Northwestern vs. Minnesota Betting Odds
Northwestern vs. Minnesota Last 10 Games
- Northwestern is 3-7 overall and 6-3-1 against the spread in its last 10 games.
- Northwestern and its opponents have hit the over in four of those 10 games.
- During the past 10 games, the Wildcats are scoring 5.4 points less per game compared to their season average.
- Minnesota covered the spread four times in its last 10 contests while putting up a 1-9 record straight-up in those games.
- Minnesota and its opponents have hit the over in five of the past 10 games.
- During the last 10 games, the Golden Gophers are scoring 62.8 points per game compared to their 66.7 season average.
Northwestern vs. Minnesota Betting Trends
- Northwestern has covered the spread in a game 12 times this season (12-10-1).
- In games they have played as 2-point favorites or more, the Wildcats have an ATS record of 6-4.
- This season, 13 of Northwestern’s games have gone over the point total out of 23 chances.
- The Wildcats record 74.3 points per game, 5.8 more points than the 68.5 the Golden Gophers allow.
- When Northwestern scores more than 68.5 points, it is 6-7 against the spread and 9-7 overall.
- Minnesota is 10-13-0 against the spread this year.
- The Golden Gophers have an ATS record of 6-8 when playing as at least 2-point underdogs.
- This year, 12 of Minnesota’s games have gone over the point total out of 23 chances.
- The Golden Gophers’ 66.7 points per game are just 1.4 fewer points than the 68.1 the Wildcats allow to opponents.
- Minnesota has put together an 8-4 ATS record and a 9-3 overall record in games it scores more than 68.1 points.
Northwestern Team Leaders
- Pete Nance: 14.7 PTS, 1.1 BLK, 48.5 FG%, 40.3 3PT% (29-for-72)
- Boo Buie: 15 PTS, 39.9 FG%, 34.7 3PT% (52-for-150)
- Ryan Young: 9.3 PTS, 54 FG%
- Chase Audige: 10.8 PTS, 1.8 STL, 37 FG%, 24.7 3PT% (19-for-77)
- Robbie Beran: 6.5 PTS, 47.2 FG%, 35.5 3PT% (22-for-62)
Minnesota Team Leaders
- Payton Willis: 15.6 PTS, 1.6 STL, 47.8 FG%, 42 3PT% (58-for-138)
- Jamison Battle: 16.4 PTS, 44.3 FG%, 37.3 3PT% (59-for-158)
- Eric Curry: 8.2 PTS, 42 FG%
- E.J. Stephens: 10.3 PTS, 42.2 FG%, 37.2 3PT% (29-for-78)
- Luke Loewe: 8.3 PTS, 40.9 FG%, 32.4 3PT% (24-for-74)
College Basketball Picks
Looking for college basketball predictions? Go here for all of our free college basketball picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.