The North Alabama Lions (9-17, 2-11 ASUN) host the Lipscomb Bisons (11-17, 4-9 ASUN) after losing four straight home games. The Lions are favored by only 1.5 points in the matchup, which begins at 4:30 PM ET on Saturday, February 19, 2022. The matchup has an over/under of 142.5 points.
North Alabama vs. Lipscomb Predictions
North Alabama vs. Lipscomb Betting Odds
|North Alabama||-1.5||142.5 points|
North Alabama vs. Lipscomb Last 10 Games
- North Alabama covered the spread twice in its last 10 contests while putting up a 1-9 record straight-up in those games.
- The final score of the past 10 North Alabama games has exceeded the set total four times.
- The last 10 Lions games averaged 138.1 total points, 4.4 fewer points than this matchup’s point total.
- In the past 10 games, the Lions are scoring 4.7 points less per game compared to their season average.
- Lipscomb has a 4-6 record straight-up in its past 10 matchups, while covering the spread four times in those games.
- Lipscomb and its opponents have combined to hit the over in three of the past 10 games.
- The past 10 Bisons games averaged 7.9 more points (150.4) than this matchup’s over/under.
- In the past 10 games, the Bisons are scoring 71.4 points per game compared to their 74.7 season average.
North Alabama vs. Lipscomb Betting Trends
- North Alabama has covered the spread eight times in 22 games with a set spread.
- The Lions have an ATS record of 2-4 when playing as at least 1.5-point favorites.
- This season, nine of North Alabama’s games have gone over the point total out of 23 chances.
- The 69.7 points per game the Lions put up are 9.1 fewer points than the Bisons give up (78.8).
- North Alabama is 1-1 against the spread and 5-1 overall when scoring more than 78.8 points.
- Lipscomb has covered the spread 10 times this year (10-15-0).
- In games they were an underdog in by 1.5 points or more so far this season, the Bisons have gone 5-8 against the spread.
- Lipscomb’s games have gone over the total 15 times out of 26 chances this year.
- The Bisons’ 74.7 points per game are 7.4 more points than the 67.3 the Lions give up.
- Lipscomb has put together a 9-7 ATS record and a 10-9 overall record in games it scores more than 67.3 points.
North Alabama vs. Lipscomb Over/Under Trends
- This season, North Alabama and its opponents have combined to outscore Saturday’s total of 142.5 points nine times.
- In Lipscomb’s 26 games this season, 20 have finished with more combined scoring than Saturday’s point total of 142.5.
- Together, the two teams combine for 144.4 points per game, 1.9 points more than the total of 142.5 for this matchup.
- The 146.1 points per game these two teams surrender to opponents on average this season are 3.6 more than the 142.5 over/under in this contest.
- This season the average total for Lions games is 138.4 points, 4.1 fewer than the over/under of 142.5 points for this contest.
- A difference of 4.7 points separates the average total points bet in Bisons’ games (147.2 points) and this contest’s over/under (142.5 points).
North Alabama Team Leaders
- Daniel Ortiz: 12.2 PTS, 1.1 STL, 38.6 FG%, 33.1 3PT% (44-for-133)
- C.J. Brim: 10.3 PTS, 38.9 FG%, 25.6 3PT% (20-for-78)
- Jamari Blackmon: 9.8 PTS, 1.1 STL, 36.7 FG%, 35.5 3PT% (39-for-110)
- Will Soucie: 6.3 PTS, 49.6 FG%, 52.6 3PT% (10-for-19)
- Isaac Chatman: 5.7 PTS, 51.5 FG%, 30.0 3PT% (6-for-20)
Lipscomb Team Leaders
- Ahsan Asadullah: 14.9 PTS, 9.0 REB, 49.2 FG%, 29.2 3PT% (7-for-24)
- Will Pruitt: 9.7 PTS, 44.5 FG%, 39.0 3PT% (41-for-105)
- Jacob Ognacevic: 12.8 PTS, 55.8 FG%, 48.3 3PT% (29-for-60)
- Parker Hazen: 8.6 PTS, 58.6 FG%, 37.1 3PT% (13-for-35)
- Greg Jones: 9.8 PTS, 36.6 FG%, 32.9 3PT% (55-for-167)
College Basketball Picks
Looking for college basketball predictions? Go here for all of our free college basketball picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.