The Mount St. Mary’s Mountaineers (12-15, 8-5 NEC) and the Long Island Sharks (12-13, 9-6 NEC) hit the court at Knott Arena on Saturday, February 19, 2022 at 4:00 PM ET. The game has no line set. The point total for the matchup is set at 136.5.
Mount St. Mary’s vs. LIU Predictions
Mount St. Mary’s vs. LIU Betting Odds
Mount St. Mary’s vs. LIU Last 10 Games
- Mount St. Mary’s is 6-4 overall and 6-4-0 against the spread in its past 10 games.
- The Mountaineers and their opponents have hit the over twice in those games.
- The Mountaineers’ last 10 games have ended with an average of 129 points scored. That’s 7.5 fewer points than this contest’s over/under.
- During their last 10 games, the Mountaineers have scored 4.3 more points per contest compared to their season-long scoring average.
- LIU has a 6-4 record straight-up in its past 10 matchups, while covering the spread five times in those games.
- LIU and its opponents have hit the over in four of the past 10 games.
- The past 10 Sharks games averaged 11.7 more points (148.2) than this matchup’s over/under.
- During the past 10 games, the Sharks are scoring 78.8 points per game compared to their 74.6 season average.
Mount St. Mary’s vs. LIU Betting Trends
- Mount St. Mary’s is 12-11-0 against the spread this season.
- This season, 10 of Mount St. Mary’s games have gone over the point total out of 23 chances.
- The 61 points per game the Mountaineers average are 12.4 fewer points than the Sharks give up (73.4).
- Mount St. Mary’s is 4-0 against the spread and 4-1 overall when scoring more than 73.4 points.
- LIU has covered the spread 10 times over 22 games with a set spread.
- This year, nine of LIU’s games have gone over the point total out of 22 chances.
- The Sharks put up an average of 74.6 points per game, 13.3 more points than the 61.3 the Mountaineers give up.
- LIU has put together a 10-9 ATS record and a 12-10 overall record in games it scores more than 61.3 points.
Mount St. Mary’s vs. LIU Over/Under Trends
- Eight Mount St. Mary’s games this season have gone over Saturday’s over/under of 136.5 points.
- In LIU’s 22 games this season, 16 have finished with more combined scoring than Saturday’s over/under of 136.5.
- The point total for the contest of 136.5 is 0.9 points more than the combined points per game averages for the Mountaineers (61 points per game) and the Sharks (74.6 points per game).
- These two teams surrender a combined 134.7 points per game, 1.8 points less than this contest’s over/under.
- The Mountaineers have seen a 130.5 average over/under in their games this season, six points fewer than the over/under in this matchup.
- Sharks’ games have a total points bet of 146 points this season, 9.5 points more than the over/under for this game.
Mount St. Mary’s Team Leaders
- Nana Opoku: 10.5 PTS, 1.6 BLK, 56.6 FG%, 42.9 3PT% (3-for-7)
- Jalen Benjamin: 12.9 PTS, 40.6 FG%, 36.7 3PT% (40-for-109)
- Mezie Offurum: 11.2 PTS, 45.5 FG%, 25.7 3PT% (9-for-35)
- Malik Jefferson: 7.1 PTS, 7 REB, 1.2 BLK, 50 FG%
- Dakota Leffew: 6.3 PTS, 38.2 FG%, 30.2 3PT% (16-for-53)
LIU Team Leaders
- Tyrn Flowers: 19.6 PTS, 7.9 REB, 1.4 STL, 1.7 BLK, 45.4 FG%, 38.9 3PT% (75-for-193)
- Eral Penn: 16.5 PTS, 7.4 REB, 1.4 STL, 42 FG%, 28.1 3PT% (32-for-114)
- Isaac Kante: 11.8 PTS, 7.5 REB, 51.9 FG%, 19 3PT% (4-for-21)
- Kyndall Davis: 9.2 PTS, 1.3 STL, 43.2 FG%, 29.1 3PT% (25-for-86)
- Tre Wood: 6.2 PTS, 1.1 STL, 37.4 FG%, 22.4 3PT% (11-for-49)
College Basketball Picks
Looking for college basketball predictions? Go here for all of our free college basketball picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.