The Miami Hurricanes (19-7, 11-4 ACC) will attempt to extend a three-game win streak when they host the Virginia Cavaliers (16-10, 10-6 ACC) on Saturday, February 19, 2022 at Watsco Center as just 1.5-point favorites. The matchup airs at 5:00 PM ET. The matchup has an over/under of 130.
Miami vs. Virginia Predictions
Miami vs. Virginia Betting Odds
Miami vs. Virginia Last 10 Games
- Miami is 6-4 overall and 7-3-0 against the spread over its last 10 games.
- Miami’s last 10 outings saw three go over the total.
- The past 10 Hurricanes games averaged 12.9 more points (142.9) than this matchup’s point total.
- Over their past 10 games, the Hurricanes have a points-per-game average 3.9 points below their season-long scoring average.
- Virginia is 6-4 overall and 6-4-0 against the spread in its past 10 games.
- Virginia’s last 10 contests saw six hit the over.
- The Cavaliers’ past 10 outings have ended with an average of 123.3 points scored. That’s 6.7 fewer points than this contest’s over/under.
- The Cavaliers’ per-game scoring average over their past 10 games is 63.6, 0.6 points higher than their season-long per-game average.
Miami vs. Virginia Betting Trends
- Miami has gone 14-12-0 against the spread this season.
- In games they were favored in by 1.5 points or more so far this season, the Hurricanes went 6-10 against the spread.
- This season, 14 of Miami’s games have gone over the point total.
- The Hurricanes score 14.9 more points per game (74.6) than the Cavaliers give up (59.7).
- Miami is 14-11 against the spread and 19-6 overall when scoring more than 59.7 points.
- Virginia has covered the spread 12 times in 25 games with a set spread.
- The Cavaliers are 4-5 ATS when playing as at least 1.5-point underdogs.
- Virginia’s games have gone over the total 12 times this season.
- The Cavaliers’ 63.0 points per game are 7.9 fewer points than the 70.9 the Hurricanes allow.
- Virginia has put together a 4-1 ATS record and a 5-1 overall record in games it scores more than 70.9 points.
Miami vs. Virginia Over/Under Trends
- This season, Miami and its opponents have combined to outscore Saturday’s total of 130 points 22 times.
- There have been seven Virginia games that have ended with a combined score over 130 points this season.
- The total for the game of 130 is 7.6 points fewer than the combined points per game averages for the Hurricanes (74.6 points per game) and the Cavaliers (63.0 points per game).
- This game’s point total is 0.6 fewer points than the 130.6 these two teams combine to allow per game in 2020.
- On average, the Hurricanes have seen a 142.4 over/under in their games this season, 12.4 more points than the over/under in this contest.
- Cavaliers games have an over/under of 123.8 points this season, 6.2 points fewer than the total points bet for this matchup.
Miami Team Leaders
- Kameron McGusty: 17.5 PTS, 1.6 STL, 47.0 FG%, 35.3 3PT% (42-for-119)
- Isaiah Wong: 15.8 PTS, 46.3 FG%, 29.8 3PT% (34-for-114)
- Charlie Moore: 12.4 PTS, 2.2 STL, 44.8 FG%, 38.8 3PT% (45-for-116)
- Jordan Miller: 8.8 PTS, 1.7 STL, 51.5 FG%, 31.7 3PT% (19-for-60)
- Sam Waardenburg: 8.4 PTS, 1.2 BLK, 52.6 FG%, 44.4 3PT% (28-for-63)
Virginia Team Leaders
- Jayden Gardner: 15.0 PTS, 7.1 REB, 51.1 FG%, 33.3 3PT% (3-for-9)
- Reece Beekman: 7.8 PTS, 2.1 STL, 43.9 FG%, 33.3 3PT% (16-for-48)
- Armaan Franklin: 11.8 PTS, 1.3 STL, 40.2 FG%, 25.0 3PT% (34-for-136)
- Kihei Clark: 9.7 PTS, 39.9 FG%, 36.3 3PT% (41-for-113)
- Kadin Shedrick: 6.9 PTS, 2.3 BLK, 62.4 FG%
College Basketball Picks
Looking for college basketball predictions? Go here for all of our free college basketball picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.