The Merrimack Warriors (13-15, 7-7 NEC) are 4.5-point favorites as they try to extend a three-game win streak when they host the Sacred Heart Pioneers (8-18, 4-9 NEC) on Saturday, February 19, 2022 at Hammel Court. The matchup airs at 3:00 PM ET. The matchup has a point total of 131.5.
Merrimack vs. Sacred Heart Predictions
Merrimack vs. Sacred Heart Betting Odds
Merrimack vs. Sacred Heart Last 10 Games
- Merrimack covered the spread three times in its last 10 contests while putting up a 3-7 record straight-up in those games.
- Merrimack’s last 10 games saw seven hit the over.
- The Warriors’ past 10 games have ended with an average of 125.7 points scored. That’s 5.8 fewer points than this contest’s over/under.
- The Warriors’ per-game scoring average over their past 10 games is three points higher than their season-long average.
- Sacred Heart is 2-8-0 against the spread and 2-8 overall in its past 10 games.
- Sacred Heart and its opponents have hit the over in seven of the past 10 games.
- The past 10 Pioneers games averaged 10.6 more points (142.1) than this matchup’s over/under.
- In the past 10 games, the Pioneers are scoring 71.2 points per game compared to their 71.9 season average.
Merrimack vs. Sacred Heart Betting Trends
- Merrimack is 11-13-1 against the spread this season.
- In games they have played as 4.5-point favorites or more, the Warriors have an ATS record of 4-4.
- Merrimack’s games have gone over the total 12 times out of 25 chances this season.
- The Warriors record 17.5 fewer points per game (57.8) than the Pioneers allow (75.3).
- When Merrimack scores more than 75.3 points, it is 2-0 against the spread and 3-0 overall.
- Sacred Heart has put together a record of 8-14-0 against the spread this season.
- In games they were an underdog in by 4.5 points or more so far this season, the Pioneers went 4-5 against the spread.
- Sacred Heart games have finished with a final combined score above the over/under 13 times out of 22 chances this season.
- The Pioneers score an average of 71.9 points per game, 10.6 more points than the 61.3 the Warriors give up to opponents.
- When it scores more than 61.3 points, Sacred Heart is 8-11 against the spread and 8-15 overall.
Merrimack vs. Sacred Heart Over/Under Trends
- Merrimack and its opponents have hit the over on this game’s total (131.5 points) nine times this season.
- A total of 21 of Sacred Heart’s games ended with a combined score over 131.5 points this season.
- The Warriors average 57.8 points per game against the Pioneers’ 71.9, amounting to 1.8 points under the matchup’s over/under of 131.5.
- These two teams give up a combined 136.6 points per game, 5.1 more than this contest’s over/under.
- The Warriors have seen a 125.5 average over/under in their games this season, six points fewer than the over/under in this contest.
- Pioneers’ games have a total points bet of 142 points this season, 10.5 points more than the over/under for this matchup.
Merrimack Team Leaders
- Jordan Minor: 15.1 PTS, 8 REB, 1.5 STL, 2.3 BLK, 53.2 FG%
- Mikey Watkins: 9.4 PTS, 1.7 STL, 40.5 FG%, 27.5 3PT% (19-for-69)
- Ziggy Reid: 10.2 PTS, 1.2 STL, 32.5 FG%, 29.4 3PT% (35-for-119)
- Malik Edmead: 9.7 PTS, 1.6 STL, 43.3 FG%, 37.9 3PT% (25-for-66)
- Jordan McKoy: 4.7 PTS, 40.7 FG%, 39.8 3PT% (33-for-83)
Sacred Heart Team Leaders
- Tyler Thomas: 17 PTS, 1.2 STL, 41.7 FG%, 34.1 3PT% (60-for-176)
- Nico Galette: 11.2 PTS, 8.2 REB, 43.8 FG%, 31.5 3PT% (28-for-89)
- Aaron Clarke: 16.3 PTS, 43.1 FG%, 29.1 3PT% (34-for-117)
- Bryce Johnson: 6.7 PTS, 56.6 FG%, 26.3 3PT% (5-for-19)
- Cantavio Dutreil: 5.6 PTS, 53.3 FG%
College Basketball Picks
Looking for college basketball predictions? Go here for all of our free college basketball picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.