The Charlotte 49ers (13-12, 6-7 C-USA) are underdogs (+2.5) as they attempt to end a three-game losing streak when they visit the Marshall Thundering Herd (10-16, 3-10 C-USA) at 7:00 PM ET on Saturday, February 19, 2022 at Cam Henderson Center. The matchup’s point total is set at 149.5.
Marshall vs. Charlotte Predictions
Marshall vs. Charlotte Betting Odds
Marshall vs. Charlotte Last 10 Games
- Marshall is 3-7 overall and 3-7-0 against the spread over its past 10 games.
- The final score of the last 10 Marshall games has exceeded the set total five times.
- The last 10 Thundering Herd games averaged 149 total points, 0.5 fewer points than this matchup’s point total.
- In their last 10 games, the Thundering Herd have a points-per-game average 2.5 points below their season-long scoring average.
- Charlotte is 5-5 overall and 4-6-0 against the spread in its past 10 games.
- The final scores of the last 10 Charlotte games have surpassed the set total six times.
- The 49ers’ last 10 games have ended with an average of 138.4 points scored. That’s 11.1 fewer points than this contest’s over/under.
- The 49ers’ per-game scoring average across their last 10 games is 67.6, 2.3 points lower than their season-long per-game average.
Marshall vs. Charlotte Betting Trends
- Marshall is 6-18-0 against the spread this season.
- The Thundering Herd are just 1-9 ATS when playing as at least 2.5-point favorites.
- This season, 11 of Marshall’s games have gone over the point total out of 24 chances.
- The Thundering Herd average only 2.5 more points per game (74.5) than the 49ers give up (72.0).
- Marshall has a 5-6 record against the spread and an 8-5 record overall when putting up more than 72.0 points.
- Charlotte is 11-14-0 against the spread this season.
- In games they have played as 2.5-point underdogs or more, the 49ers have an ATS record of 4-8.
- Charlotte’s games have gone over the total 16 times this season.
- The 49ers put up an average of 69.9 points per game, 6.5 fewer points than the 76.4 the Thundering Herd give up.
- When it scores more than 76.4 points, Charlotte is 5-2 against the spread and 4-3 overall.
Marshall vs. Charlotte Over/Under Trends
- This season, 11 of Marshall’s 24 games have gone over Saturday’s total of 149.5 points.
- This season, eight games Charlotte played finished with a combined score over 149.5 points.
- Together, the two teams combine for 144.4 points per game, 5.1 points fewer than the over/under of 149.5 for this game.
- This game’s over/under is 1.1 fewer points than the 148.4 these two teams combine to allow per game in 2020.
- The Thundering Herd have seen a 150.9 average over/under in their games this season, 1.4 points more than the over/under in this matchup.
- The over/under for this game is 13.4 points more than the average over/under in 49ers’ games this season (136.1 points).
Marshall Team Leaders
- Taevion Kinsey: 19.2 PTS, 41.9 FG%, 16.5 3PT% (13-for-79)
- Andrew Taylor: 13.6 PTS, 1.9 STL, 41.5 FG%, 30.7 3PT% (46-for-150)
- Obinna Anochili-Killen: 12.5 PTS, 3 BLK, 50 FG%, 30.9 3PT% (25-for-81)
- Darius George: 7 PTS, 54 FG%, 21.4 3PT% (9-for-42)
- Mikel Beyers: 6.9 PTS, 39.1 FG%, 29.6 3PT% (21-for-71)
Charlotte Team Leaders
- Jahmir Young: 19.5 PTS, 47.9 FG%, 37.3 3PT% (50-for-134)
- Austin Butler: 12.3 PTS, 53.2 FG%, 37.9 3PT% (25-for-66)
- Aly Khalifa: 7.2 PTS, 44.4 FG%, 28.9 3PT% (13-for-45)
- Clyde Trapp: 8.9 PTS, 42.2 FG%, 34.1 3PT% (29-for-85)
- Robert Braswell: 8.9 PTS, 50.3 FG%, 43.4 3PT% (43-for-99)
College Basketball Picks
Looking for college basketball predictions? Go here for all of our free college basketball picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.