The Louisville Cardinals (11-14, 5-10 ACC) will look to stop a seven-game losing streak when they host the Clemson Tigers (12-14, 4-11 ACC) at 3:00 PM ET on Saturday, February 19, 2022 as 1-point favorites. The Tigers have lost five games in a row.
Louisville vs. Clemson Predictions
Louisville vs. Clemson Betting Odds
Louisville vs. Clemson Last 10 Games
- Louisville is 2-8-0 against the spread in its last 10 games, and has a 1-9 straight-up record in those contests.
- The final score of the past 10 Louisville games has surpassed the set total three times.
- During their last 10 games, the Cardinals have a points-per-game average four points below their season-long scoring average.
- Clemson is 3-7 overall and 4-5-1 against the spread in its past 10 games.
- Clemson and its opponents have combined to hit the over in seven of the past 10 games.
- During their past 10 games, the Tigers have a 71.1 points-per-game average, 1.2 points below their season-long scoring average.
Louisville vs. Clemson Betting Trends
- Louisville has covered the spread in a game seven times this season (7-17-1).
- The Cardinals are 5-10-1 ATS when playing as at least 1-point favorites.
- Louisville games have finished with a final combined score above the over/under 10 times this season.
- The Cardinals record only 0.9 fewer points per game (68.2) than the Tigers give up (69.1).
- Louisville has a 4-9 record against the spread and an 8-5 record overall when scoring more than 69.1 points.
- Clemson has covered the spread 14 times this year (14-10-1).
- In games they have played as 1-point underdogs or more, the Tigers have an ATS record of 5-5-1.
- Games involving Clemson have hit the over 15 times out of 25 chances this year.
- The Tigers’ 72.3 points per game are just 2.6 more points than the 69.7 the Cardinals allow to opponents.
- Clemson is 10-2-1 against the spread and 10-4 overall when it scores more than 69.7 points.
Louisville Team Leaders
- Malik Williams: 9.5 PTS, 8.2 REB, 1.2 STL, 47.2 FG%, 31.7 3PT% (19-for-60)
- Jarrod West: 6 PTS, 1.3 STL, 37 FG%, 28.9 3PT% (22-for-76)
- Dre Davis: 8 PTS, 43.5 FG%, 23.9 3PT% (11-for-46)
- Noah Locke: 9.5 PTS, 34.9 FG%, 34.8 3PT% (54-for-155)
- Jae’Lyn Withers: 5.9 PTS, 41.8 FG%, 23.1 3PT% (12-for-52)
Clemson Team Leaders
- PJ Hall: 16 PTS, 1.2 BLK, 48.8 FG%, 30.6 3PT% (22-for-72)
- David Collins: 10.4 PTS, 1.7 STL, 52.3 FG%, 44.1 3PT% (15-for-34)
- Al-Amir Dawes: 10.9 PTS, 39.7 FG%, 39.4 3PT% (63-for-160)
- Hunter Tyson: 10.4 PTS, 46.7 FG%, 38.1 3PT% (24-for-63)
- Nick Honor: 7.7 PTS, 38.3 FG%, 33.3 3PT% (30-for-90)
College Basketball Picks
Looking for college basketball predictions? Go here for all of our free college basketball picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.