The Louisiana Ragin’ Cajuns (11-13, 6-8 Sun Belt) are favored (by 7.5 points) to stop a four-game home losing streak when they host the UL Monroe Warhawks (13-14, 5-10 Sun Belt) on Saturday, February 19, 2022 at 8:00 PM ET. The point total is set at 139.5 for the matchup.
Louisiana vs. UL Monroe Predictions
Louisiana vs. UL Monroe Betting Odds
Louisiana vs. UL Monroe Last 10 Games
- Louisiana is 3-7 overall and 3-7-0 against the spread over its past 10 contests.
- Louisiana and its opponents have combined to hit the over in four of those 10 games.
- The last 10 Ragin’ Cajuns games averaged 138.9 total points, 0.6 fewer points than this matchup’s point total.
- Over the last 10 games, the Ragin’ Cajuns are scoring 1.2 points less per game compared to their season average.
- UL Monroe has a 3-7 record straight-up in its last 10 matchups, while covering the spread five times in those games.
- The final scores of the last 10 UL Monroe games have surpassed the set total three times.
- The last 10 Warhawks games averaged 139.9 total points, 0.4 more points than this matchup’s over/under.
- The Warhawks’ per-game scoring average during their past 10 games is 63.0, 9.2 points lower than their season-long per-game average.
Louisiana vs. UL Monroe Betting Trends
- Louisiana has covered the spread 10 times over 22 games with a set spread.
- The Ragin’ Cajuns have an ATS record of 3-1 when playing as at least 7.5-point favorites.
- This season, nine of Louisiana’s games have gone over the point total out of 22 chances.
- The Ragin’ Cajuns average only 2.5 fewer points per game (70.9) than the Warhawks allow (73.4).
- Louisiana has a 4-3 record against the spread and a 7-2 record overall when scoring more than 73.4 points.
- UL Monroe has covered the spread in a game 11 times this year (11-13-0).
- In games they were an underdog in by 7.5 points or more so far this year, the Warhawks went 4-4 against the spread.
- UL Monroe’s games have gone over the total 14 times out of 24 chances this year.
- The Warhawks average just 2.6 more points per game (72.2) than the Ragin’ Cajuns allow their opponents to score (69.6).
- UL Monroe is 8-3 against the spread and 11-3 overall when it scores more than 69.6 points.
Louisiana vs. UL Monroe Over/Under Trends
- This season, Louisiana and its opponents have combined to outscore Saturday’s total of 139.5 points 12 times.
- In UL Monroe’s 24 games this season, 15 have finished with more combined scoring than Saturday’s total of 139.5.
- The over/under for the contest of 139.5 is 3.6 points fewer than the combined points per game averages for the Ragin’ Cajuns (70.9 points per game) and the Warhawks (72.2 points per game).
- The 143 points per game these two teams allow their opponents to score on average this season are 3.5 more than the 139.5 over/under in this contest.
- On average, the Ragin’ Cajuns have seen a 140.9 over/under in their games this season, 1.4 more points than the over/under in this contest.
- Warhawks’ games have a total points bet of 141.7 points this season, 2.2 points more than the over/under for this matchup.
Louisiana Team Leaders
- Jordan Brown: 15.5 PTS, 8.8 REB, 1.1 BLK, 50.8 FG%, 44.0 3PT% (11-for-25)
- Kobe Julien: 12.2 PTS, 41.2 FG%, 34.2 3PT% (40-for-117)
- Theo Akwuba: 8.7 PTS, 8.1 REB, 1.7 BLK, 49.1 FG%
- Doudou Gueye: 5.8 PTS, 44.3 FG%, 19.0 3PT% (4-for-21)
- Kentrell Garnett: 7.6 PTS, 43.2 FG%, 50.0 3PT% (46-for-92)
UL Monroe Team Leaders
- Andre Jones: 15.5 PTS, 1.4 STL, 49.2 FG%, 27.9 3PT% (17-for-61)
- Russell Harrison: 13.1 PTS, 45.8 FG%, 37.2 3PT% (58-for-156)
- Elijah Gonzales: 7.0 PTS, 1.9 STL, 44.0 FG%, 38.9 3PT% (21-for-54)
- Nika Metskhvarishvili: 10.3 PTS, 41.9 FG%, 36.5 3PT% (27-for-74)
- Koreem Ozier: 10.6 PTS, 1.2 STL, 41.7 FG%, 35.3 3PT% (36-for-102)
College Basketball Picks
Looking for college basketball predictions? Go here for all of our free college basketball picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.