The Oklahoma Sooners (14-12, 4-9 Big 12) visit the Iowa State Cyclones (17-9, 4-9 Big 12) after losing three straight road games. The Cyclones are favored by just 2 points in the contest, which begins at 2:00 PM ET on Saturday, February 19, 2022. The over/under is set at 125.5 for the matchup.
Iowa State vs. Oklahoma Predictions
Iowa State vs. Oklahoma Betting Odds
|Iowa State||-2||125.5 points|
Iowa State vs. Oklahoma Last 10 Games
- Iowa State covered the spread four times in its last 10 contests while putting up a 4-6 record straight-up in those games.
- Iowa State’s last 10 outings saw five go over the total.
- The Cyclones’ last 10 games have ended with an average of 127.5 points scored. That’s two more points than this contest’s over/under.
- The Cyclones’ per-game scoring average during their last 10 games is 5.1 points lower than their season-long average.
- Oklahoma covered the spread four times in its last 10 contests while putting up a 3-7 record straight-up in those games.
- Oklahoma and its opponents have combined to hit the over in five of the past 10 games.
- The past 10 Sooners games averaged 7.7 more points (133.2) than this matchup’s point total.
- Over their past 10 games, the Sooners have a 64.8 points-per-game average, 5.2 points below their season-long scoring average.
Iowa State vs. Oklahoma Betting Trends
- Iowa State is 13-12-0 against the spread this season.
- In games they have played as 2-point favorites or more, the Cyclones have an ATS record of 4-7.
- This season, Iowa State’s games have hit the over 10 times out of 25 chances.
- The Cyclones average 67.3 points per game, just 2.8 more points than the 64.5 the Sooners allow.
- Iowa State is 9-5 against the spread and 12-3 overall when scoring more than 64.5 points.
- Oklahoma has covered the spread in a game 12 times this season (12-14-0).
- In games this season when an underdog by 2 points or more, the Sooners are 5-4 against the spread.
- Games involving Oklahoma have hit the over 16 times out of 27 chances this season.
- The Sooners score 8.2 more points per game (70) than the Cyclones allow their opponents to score (61.8).
- Oklahoma has put together a 12-8 ATS record and a 13-8 overall record in games it scores more than 61.8 points.
Iowa State vs. Oklahoma Over/Under Trends
- This season, 16 of Iowa State’s 25 games have gone over Saturday’s total of 125.5 points.
- In Oklahoma’s 27 games this season, 19 have finished with more combined scoring than Saturday’s over/under of 125.5.
- The Cyclones average 67.3 points per game against the Sooners’ 70, amounting to 11.8 points over the game’s point total of 125.5.
- These two teams give up a combined 126.3 points per game, 0.8 more than this contest’s over/under.
- This season, the average total for Cyclones games is 133 points, 7.5 more than the over/under of 125.5 points for this contest.
- The over/under for this matchup is 9.1 points fewer than the average over/under in Sooners’ games this season (134.6 points).
Iowa State Team Leaders
- Izaiah Brockington: 17.2 PTS, 7.7 REB, 1.2 STL, 46.4 FG%, 37.9 3PT% (22-for-58)
- Tyrese Hunter: 10.9 PTS, 1.9 STL, 39.6 FG%, 21.6 3PT% (21-for-97)
- Gabe Kalscheur: 9.4 PTS, 1.3 STL, 34.1 FG%, 23.8 3PT% (31-for-130)
- George Conditt IV: 5.1 PTS, 66.2 FG%
- Caleb Grill: 6.7 PTS, 40.5 FG%, 36.8 3PT% (43-for-117)
Oklahoma Team Leaders
- Tanner Groves: 12.6 PTS, 54.7 FG%, 35.7 3PT% (30-for-84)
- Jalen Hill: 8.9 PTS, 59.4 FG%, 24.1 3PT% (7-for-29)
- Jordan Goldwire: 10.2 PTS, 1.5 STL, 45.4 FG%, 27.3 3PT% (18-for-66)
- Umoja Gibson: 12.4 PTS, 1.3 STL, 42.3 FG%, 39.1 3PT% (66-for-169)
- Elijah Harkless: 10 PTS, 1.3 STL, 42.3 FG%, 32.3 3PT% (32-for-99)
College Basketball Picks
Looking for college basketball predictions? Go here for all of our free college basketball picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.