The Grand Canyon Antelopes (19-6, 8-4 WAC) are only 1-point favorites as they look to build on a 10-game home winning streak when they square off against the New Mexico State Aggies (22-4, 10-2 WAC) on Saturday, February 19, 2022 at Grand Canyon University Arena. The contest airs at 8:00 PM ET. The matchup has a point total of 133.
Grand Canyon vs. New Mexico State Predictions
Grand Canyon vs. New Mexico State Betting Odds
|Grand Canyon||-1||133 points|
Grand Canyon vs. New Mexico State Last 10 Games
- Grand Canyon is 6-4 overall and 5-5-0 against the spread in its past 10 games.
- The final score of the past 10 Grand Canyon games has exceeded the set total four times.
- The Antelopes’ past 10 outings have ended with an average of 136 points scored. That’s three more points than this contest’s over/under.
- The Antelopes’ per-game scoring average over their past 10 games is 0.8 points lower than their season-long average.
- New Mexico State has a 8-2 record straight-up in its last 10 matchups, while covering the spread four times in those games.
- New Mexico State’s past 10 contests saw three hit the over.
- The Aggies’ past 10 games have ended with an average of 140.5 points scored. That’s 7.5 more points than this contest’s over/under.
- Across their last 10 games, the Aggies have scored 0.9 fewer points per contest compared to their 71.7 PPG season-long scoring average.
Grand Canyon vs. New Mexico State Betting Trends
- Grand Canyon has covered the spread 12 times this season (12-10-0).
- In games this season when favored by 1 point or more, the Antelopes have gone 9-7 against the spread.
- Grand Canyon’s games have gone over the total 10 times out of 22 chances this season.
- The Antelopes record 68.4 points per game, only 4.6 more points than the 63.8 the Aggies allow.
- When Grand Canyon scores more than 63.8 points, it is 11-2 against the spread and 15-0 overall.
- New Mexico State has covered the spread 12 times this season (12-11-0).
- In games they were an underdog in by 1 point or more so far this season, the Aggies have gone 3-0 against the spread.
- New Mexico State’s games have gone over the total 12 times out of 23 chances this year.
- The Aggies average 13.3 more points per game (71.7) than the Antelopes allow their opponents to score (58.4).
- New Mexico State has put together an 11-9 ATS record and a 21-2 overall record in games it scores more than 58.4 points.
Grand Canyon vs. New Mexico State Over/Under Trends
- This season, Grand Canyon games have gone over this game’s 133-point total 10 times.
- In New Mexico State’s 23 games this season, 14 have finished with more combined scoring than Saturday’s point total of 133.
- Together, the two teams combine for 140.1 points per game, 7.1 points more than the total of 133 for this contest.
- This matchup’s total is 10.8 fewer points than the 122.2 these two teams combine to allow per game in 2020.
- On average, the Antelopes have seen a 135.1 over/under in their games this season, 2.1 more points than the over/under in this contest.
- A difference of 6.3 points separates the average total points bet in Aggies’ games (139.3 points) and this game’s over/under (133 points).
Grand Canyon Team Leaders
- Jovan Blacksher Jr.: 16.7 PTS, 1.9 STL, 42.6 FG%, 39.8 3PT% (49-for-123)
- Holland Woods: 13.7 PTS, 38.7 FG%, 35.6 3PT% (42-for-118)
- Gabe McGlothan: 9.2 PTS, 44.7 FG%, 33.8 3PT% (27-for-80)
- Sean Miller-Moore: 7.7 PTS, 54.7 FG%, 15.8 3PT% (3-for-19)
- Yvan Ouedraogo: 4 PTS, 48.8 FG%
New Mexico State Team Leaders
- Teddy Allen: 19.8 PTS, 7.3 REB, 1.2 STL, 45.6 FG%, 33.3 3PT% (54-for-162)
- Jabari Rice: 12.4 PTS, 41.3 FG%, 34.8 3PT% (39-for-112)
- Johnny McCants: 8.6 PTS, 1.6 BLK, 51 FG%, 21.1 3PT% (12-for-57)
- William McNair: 6.6 PTS, 54.4 FG%, 16.7 3PT% (2-for-12)
- Mike Peake: 4.3 PTS, 53.1 FG%, 35.9 3PT% (14-for-39)
College Basketball Picks
Looking for college basketball predictions? Go here for all of our free college basketball picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.