The Florida International Panthers (14-12, 4-9 C-USA) are slightly favored (by 1.5 points) to stop a three-game home losing streak when they host the Rice Owls (14-11, 6-7 C-USA) on Saturday, February 19, 2022 at 7:00 PM ET. The matchup’s over/under is set at 146.5.
Florida International vs. Rice Predictions
Florida International vs. Rice Betting Odds
|Florida International||-1.5||146.5 points|
Florida International vs. Rice Last 10 Games
- Florida International is 4-6 overall and 5-5-0 against the spread in its last 10 contests.
- The final score of the past 10 Florida International games has exceeded the set total six times.
- The past 10 Panthers games averaged 6.4 fewer points (140.1) than this matchup’s point total.
- The Panthers’ per-game scoring average during their last 10 games is 2.9 points lower than their season-long average.
- Rice has a 5-5 record straight-up in its last 10 matchups, while covering the spread four times in those games.
- Rice’s last 10 outings saw four hit the over.
- The last 10 Owls games averaged 145.9 total points, 0.6 fewer points than this matchup’s point total.
- The Owls’ per-game scoring average across their last 10 games is 70.6, 4.9 points lower than their season-long per-game average.
Florida International vs. Rice Betting Trends
- Florida International has covered the spread 10 times this season (10-13-1).
- In games this season when favored by 1.5 points or more, the Panthers are 5-5 against the spread.
- This season, 13 of Florida International’s games have gone over the point total out of 24 chances.
- The Panthers average 72.2 points per game, just 1.4 fewer points than the 73.6 the Owls give up.
- Florida International is 6-2 against the spread and 7-3 overall when scoring more than 73.6 points.
- Rice has gone 9-14-0 against the spread this year.
- The Owls are only 2-7 ATS when playing as at least 1.5-point underdogs.
- Rice games have finished with a final combined score above the over/under 13 times out of 24 chances this year.
- The Owls score 5.5 more points per game (75.5) than the Panthers allow (70).
- Rice has put together a 9-4 ATS record and a 13-2 overall record in games it scores more than 70 points.
Florida International vs. Rice Over/Under Trends
- Florida International and its opponents have combined to outscore Saturday’s over/under (146.5 points) eight times this season.
- This season, 11 of Rice’s games have ended with a score higher than 146.5 points.
- The Panthers average 72.2 points per game against the Owls’ 75.5, amounting to 1.2 points over the game’s point total of 146.5.
- These two teams surrender a combined 143.6 points per game, 2.9 points less than this contest’s over/under.
- On average, the over/under in Panthers games is 7.5 points fewer than the over/under of 146.5 points in this matchup.
- Owls games have an over/under of 144.8 points this season, 1.7 points fewer than the total points bet for this game.
Florida International Team Leaders
- Tevin Brewer: 15.2 PTS, 6.1 AST, 41.7 FG%, 38.1 3PT% (51-for-134)
- Denver Jones: 12.7 PTS, 40.8 FG%, 35.7 3PT% (41-for-115)
- Clevon Brown: 8 PTS, 1.8 BLK, 50.3 FG%, 22.6 3PT% (12-for-53)
- Eric Lovett: 9.3 PTS, 36.7 FG%, 36.1 3PT% (53-for-147)
- Seth Pinkney: 4.1 PTS, 1.4 BLK, 60 FG%
Rice Team Leaders
- Max Fiedler: 9.6 PTS, 7.7 REB, 57.6 FG%, 66.7 3PT% (2-for-3)
- Travis Evee: 14.3 PTS, 46.6 FG%, 39.9 3PT% (65-for-163)
- Carl Pierre: 14.6 PTS, 46.9 FG%, 42.6 3PT% (75-for-176)
- Quincy Olivari: 9.9 PTS, 39.6 FG%, 34.3 3PT% (35-for-102)
- Chris Mullins: 8.3 PTS, 37.3 FG%, 23.4 3PT% (11-for-47)
College Basketball Picks
Looking for college basketball predictions? Go here for all of our free college basketball picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.