The Middle Tennessee Blue Raiders (18-7, 9-3 C-USA) are 4-point underdogs as they look to continue a four-game winning streak when they visit the Florida Atlantic Owls (15-11, 8-5 C-USA) on Saturday, February 19, 2022 at FAU Arena. The game airs at 4:00 PM ET.
Florida Atlantic vs. Middle Tennessee Predictions
Florida Atlantic vs. Middle Tennessee Betting Odds
Florida Atlantic vs. Middle Tennessee Last 10 Games
- Florida Atlantic is 7-3 overall and 7-3-0 against the spread over its past 10 games.
- Florida Atlantic and its opponents have hit the over in eight of those 10 games.
- During their past 10 games, the Owls have scored 0.9 more points per contest compared to their season-long scoring average.
- Middle Tennessee is 9-1 overall and 7-3-0 against the spread in its past 10 contests.
- Middle Tennessee and its opponents have combined to hit the over in six of the past 10 games.
- Over the past 10 games, the Blue Raiders are scoring 73.9 points per game compared to their 74.6 season average.
Florida Atlantic vs. Middle Tennessee Betting Trends
- Florida Atlantic has put together a record of 13-10-0 against the spread this season.
- In games this season when favored by 4 points or more, the Owls are 7-3 against the spread.
- Florida Atlantic games have finished with a final combined score above the over/under 13 times out of 23 chances this season.
- The Owls record 74.5 points per game, 7.6 more points than the 66.9 the Blue Raiders allow.
- When Florida Atlantic scores more than 66.9 points, it is 11-5 against the spread and 15-4 overall.
- Middle Tennessee has covered the spread 17 times over 22 games with a set spread.
- In games they were an underdog in by 4 points or more so far this year, the Blue Raiders went 7-3 against the spread.
- This season, Middle Tennessee’s games have hit the over 14 times out of 22 chances.
- The Blue Raiders’ 74.6 points per game are 7.3 more points than the 67.3 the Owls allow.
- Middle Tennessee is 12-4 against the spread and 15-3 overall when it scores more than 67.3 points.
Florida Atlantic Team Leaders
- Alijah Martin: 13.5 PTS, 1.6 STL, 45.7 FG%, 39.6 3PT% (65-for-164)
- Michael Forrest: 14.2 PTS, 1.2 STL, 42.2 FG%, 38.2 3PT% (71-for-186)
- Bryan Greenlee: 10.2 PTS, 1.1 STL, 44.4 FG%, 37.1 3PT% (39-for-105)
- Vladislav Goldin: 6.8 PTS, 1.1 BLK, 55.1 FG%
- Everett Winchester: 7.1 PTS, 48.9 FG%, 28 3PT% (7-for-25)
Middle Tennessee Team Leaders
- Josh Jefferson: 14.6 PTS, 1.2 STL, 44.5 FG%, 37.3 3PT% (63-for-169)
- Donovan Sims: 10.8 PTS, 40.6 FG%, 33.7 3PT% (35-for-104)
- Eli Lawrence: 10.3 PTS, 1.4 STL, 42 FG%, 32.8 3PT% (39-for-119)
- DeAndre Dishman: 8.6 PTS, 50 FG%
- Camryn Weston: 8.4 PTS, 1.3 STL, 55.9 FG%, 31.6 3PT% (12-for-38)
College Basketball Picks
Looking for college basketball predictions? Go here for all of our free college basketball picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.