The Alabama State Hornets (7-19, 5-8 SWAC) are underdogs (+5.5) as they attempt to stop a three-game losing streak when they visit the Florida A&M Rattlers (10-14, 8-5 SWAC) at 4:00 PM ET on Saturday, February 19, 2022 at Al Lawson Center. The matchup has an over/under of 134.5 points.
Florida A&M vs. Alabama State Predictions
Florida A&M vs. Alabama State Betting Odds
|Florida A&M||-5.5||134.5 points|
Florida A&M vs. Alabama State Last 10 Games
- Florida A&M covered the spread six times in its past 10 contests while putting up a 7-3 record straight-up in those games.
- The final score of the last 10 Florida A&M games has surpassed the set total three times.
- The last 10 Rattlers games averaged 132 total points, 2.5 fewer points than this matchup’s over/under.
- Over their last 10 games, the Rattlers have scored 0.6 more points per contest compared to their season-long scoring average.
- Alabama State covered the spread five times in its last 10 contests while putting up a 3-7 record straight-up in those games.
- Alabama State and its opponents have combined to hit the over in five of the past 10 games.
- The past 10 Hornets games averaged four more points (138.5) than this matchup’s over/under.
- In the last 10 games, the Hornets are scoring 67.5 points per game compared to their 68 season average.
Florida A&M vs. Alabama State Betting Trends
- Florida A&M has gone 12-9-1 against the spread this season.
- In games they have played as 5.5-point favorites or more, the Rattlers have a perfect ATS record of 1-0.
- Games involving Florida A&M have hit the over nine times out of 22 chances this season.
- The 63.9 points per game the Rattlers score are 10.9 fewer points than the Hornets allow (74.8).
- When Florida A&M puts up more than 74.8 points, it is 2-0 against the spread and 4-0 overall.
- Alabama State has gone 15-10-0 against the spread this year.
- In games this year when an underdog by 5.5 points or more, the Hornets are 9-4 against the spread.
- Alabama State games have finished with a final combined score above the over/under 12 times out of 25 chances this season.
- The Hornets’ 68 points per game are just 0.5 fewer points than the 68.5 the Rattlers allow.
- When it scores more than 68.5 points, Alabama State is 8-3 against the spread and 6-6 overall.
Florida A&M vs. Alabama State Over/Under Trends
- Florida A&M and its opponents have combined to outscore Saturday’s total (134.5 points) nine times this season.
- There have been 17 Alabama State games that have ended with a combined score over 134.5 points this season.
- Together, the two teams combine for 131.9 points per game, 2.6 points fewer than the over/under of 134.5 for this contest.
- This game’s total is 8.8 fewer points than the 143.3 these two teams combine to give up per game in 2020.
- On average, the over/under in Rattlers games is 1.8 points fewer than the over/under of 134.5 points in this contest.
- A difference of 6.4 points separates the average total points bet in Hornets’ games (140.9 points) and this contest’s over/under (134.5 points).
Florida A&M Team Leaders
- MJ Randolph: 18.8 PTS, 2.1 STL, 45.6 FG%, 29.7 3PT% (11-for-37)
- Bryce Moragne: 9.9 PTS, 1.3 STL, 53.1 FG%
- DJ Jones: 8.1 PTS, 1.1 BLK, 47 FG%
- Kamron Reaves: 6.7 PTS, 29.5 FG%, 23.4 3PT% (18-for-77)
- Keith Littles: 6.6 PTS, 40.5 FG%, 43.2 3PT% (19-for-44)
Alabama State Team Leaders
- Kenny Strawbridge: 9.9 PTS, 1.4 STL, 46.3 FG%, 21.7 3PT% (10-for-46)
- Isaiah Range: 9.6 PTS, 1.1 STL, 45.9 FG%, 30.4 3PT% (21-for-69)
- Jordan O’Neal: 7.5 PTS, 1.1 BLK, 48.4 FG%
- Gerald Liddell: 9.6 PTS, 1.1 STL, 41.4 FG%, 36.1 3PT% (13-for-36)
- Trace Young: 11.8 PTS, 40.6 FG%, 30.9 3PT% (25-for-81)
College Basketball Picks
Looking for college basketball predictions? Go here for all of our free college basketball picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.