The Davidson Wildcats (21-4, 11-2 A-10) are just 2.5-point favorites as they try to extend a three-game home win streak when they square off against the Saint Louis Billikens (18-8, 9-4 A-10) on Saturday, February 19, 2022 at John M. Belk Arena. The game airs at 3:30 PM ET.
Davidson vs. Saint Louis Predictions
Davidson vs. Saint Louis Betting Odds
Davidson vs. Saint Louis Last 10 Games
- Davidson is 8-2 overall and 3-7-0 against the spread in its past 10 games.
- The final score of the past 10 Davidson games has exceeded the set total six times.
- Over their last 10 games, the Wildcats have a points-per-game average 2.9 points below their season-long scoring average.
- Saint Louis covered the spread six times in its past 10 contests while putting up a 7-3 record straight-up in those games.
- Saint Louis and its opponents have hit the over in six of the past 10 games.
- During their last 10 games, the Billikens have an 80.1 points-per-game average, one point above their season-long scoring average.
Davidson vs. Saint Louis Betting Trends
- Davidson has covered the spread 15 times in 24 games with a set spread.
- In games this season when favored by 2.5 points or more, the Wildcats have gone 9-8 against the spread.
- Games involving Davidson have hit the over 15 times out of 24 chances this season.
- The Wildcats average 8.6 more points per game (76.2) than the Billikens give up (67.6).
- When Davidson totals more than 67.6 points, it is 12-7 against the spread and 20-1 overall.
- Saint Louis has covered the spread 15 times this year (15-10-0).
- In games they have played as 2.5-point underdogs or more, the Billikens have an ATS record of 2-2.
- Saint Louis’ games have gone over the total 14 times out of 25 chances this year.
- The Billikens put up 11.7 more points per game (79.1) than the Wildcats allow their opponents to score (67.4).
- When it scores more than 67.4 points, Saint Louis is 14-7 against the spread and 17-5 overall.
Davidson Team Leaders
- Luka Brajkovic: 14.9 PTS, 7.3 REB, 1.1 BLK, 59.1 FG%, 39 3PT% (23-for-59)
- Hyunjung Lee: 15.8 PTS, 46.3 FG%, 35.9 3PT% (56-for-156)
- Foster Loyer: 16.5 PTS, 45.4 FG%, 43.8 3PT% (63-for-144)
- Mike Jones: 12.2 PTS, 47.6 FG%, 42.7 3PT% (53-for-124)
- Sam Mennenga: 7.2 PTS, 52.8 FG%, 33.3 3PT% (5-for-15)
Saint Louis Team Leaders
- Yuri Collins: 11.2 PTS, 8.3 AST, 2.1 STL, 44.8 FG%, 37.3 3PT% (19-for-51)
- Francis Okoro: 10.3 PTS, 7.5 REB, 1.3 BLK, 59.8 FG%
- Gibson Jimerson: 16.6 PTS, 44.8 FG%, 41.5 3PT% (61-for-147)
- Jordan Nesbitt: 9.5 PTS, 41.5 FG%, 36 3PT% (31-for-86)
- Fred Thatch Jr.: 8.6 PTS, 1.2 STL, 50.6 FG%, 36.7 3PT% (11-for-30)
College Basketball Picks
Looking for college basketball predictions? Go here for all of our free college basketball picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.