The Bucknell Bison (6-21, 3-12 Patriot) are at home in Patriot action against the Lafayette Leopards (9-16, 6-8 Patriot) on Saturday, February 19, 2022 at 4:00 PM ET. The Bison are 1.5-point favorites in the game. The matchup’s point total is set at 142.5.
Bucknell vs. Lafayette Predictions
Bucknell vs. Lafayette Betting Odds
Bucknell vs. Lafayette Last 10 Games
- Bucknell covered the spread four times in its last 10 contests while putting up a 3-7 record straight-up in those games.
- Bucknell and its opponents have hit the over in seven of those 10 games.
- The past 10 Bison games averaged 0.5 fewer points (142) than this matchup’s over/under.
- In their past 10 games, the Bison have a points-per-game average 0.5 points above their season-long scoring average.
- Lafayette covered the spread six times in its past 10 contests while putting up a 5-5 record straight-up in those games.
- Lafayette and its opponents have hit the over in five of the past 10 games.
- The past 10 Leopards games averaged 6.9 fewer points (135.6) than this matchup’s over/under.
- The Leopards’ per-game scoring average during their last 10 games is 64.8, 1.7 points lower than their season-long per-game average.
Bucknell vs. Lafayette Betting Trends
- Bucknell is 11-15-0 against the spread this season.
- The Bison have an ATS record of 1-4 when playing as at least 1.5-point favorites.
- Games involving Bucknell have hit the over 15 times out of 26 chances this season.
- The Bison average just 1.9 fewer points per game (69.9) than the Leopards allow (71.8).
- Bucknell has a 5-4 record against the spread and a 3-6 record overall when scoring more than 71.8 points.
- Lafayette is 10-10-1 against the spread this season.
- In games this season when an underdog by 1.5 points or more, the Leopards have gone 6-6-1 against the spread.
- Lafayette’s games have gone over the total eight times out of 21 chances this year.
- The Leopards’ 66.5 points per game are 12.2 fewer points than the 78.7 the Bison allow.
Bucknell vs. Lafayette Over/Under Trends
- A total of 16 Bucknell games this season have gone over Saturday’s over/under of 142.5 points.
- In Lafayette’s 21 games this season, seven have finished with more combined scoring than Saturday’s over/under of 142.5.
- Together, the two teams combine for 136.4 points per game, 6.1 points fewer than the over/under of 142.5 for this matchup.
- This matchup’s point total is eight fewer points than the 150.5 these two teams combine to allow per game in 2020.
- The Bison have seen a 145.1 average over/under in their games this season, 2.6 points more than the over/under in this matchup.
- Leopards games have an over/under of 139.5 points this season, three points fewer than the total points bet for this game.
Bucknell Team Leaders
- Andrew Funk: 18 PTS, 43.2 FG%, 35.3 3PT% (72-for-204)
- Xander Rice: 12.3 PTS, 1.1 STL, 37.9 FG%, 38.5 3PT% (37-for-96)
- Andre Screen: 11.2 PTS, 1.1 BLK, 56.5 FG%
- Jake van der Heijden: 6.6 PTS, 42.6 FG%, 42.4 3PT% (39-for-92)
- Alex Timmerman: 7.1 PTS, 56.6 FG%, 28.6 3PT% (2-for-7)
Lafayette Team Leaders
- Neal Quinn: 14.3 PTS, 7.8 REB, 1.3 BLK, 54 FG%, 50 3PT% (2-for-4)
- Kyle Jenkins: 10.7 PTS, 41.6 FG%, 26.9 3PT% (32-for-119)
- Tyrone Perry: 11.3 PTS, 42.7 FG%, 34.4 3PT% (44-for-128)
- CJ Fulton: 7.3 PTS, 1.4 STL, 46.4 FG%, 37.7 3PT% (29-for-77)
- Leo O’Boyle: 10.2 PTS, 38.5 FG%, 34.6 3PT% (47-for-136)
College Basketball Picks
Looking for college basketball predictions? Go here for all of our free college basketball picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.