The Brown Bears (12-13, 4-7 Ivy League) host the Pennsylvania Quakers (11-12, 8-3 Ivy League) in a matchup of Ivy League teams at Palestra, starting at 6:00 PM ET on Saturday, February 19, 2022. The Bears are 2.5-point favorites in the game. The point total is 140.5 in the matchup.
Brown vs. Pennsylvania Predictions
Brown vs. Pennsylvania Betting Odds
Brown vs. Pennsylvania Last 10 Games
- Brown has a 5-5 record straight-up in its past 10 contests, while covering the spread three times in those games.
- Brown’s past 10 outings saw three hit the over.
- The Bears’ last 10 outings have ended with an average of 141.1 points scored. That’s 0.6 more points than this contest’s over/under.
- The Bears’ per-game scoring average over their last 10 games is 5.3 points lower than their season-long average.
- Pennsylvania has a 7-3 record straight-up in its last 10 matchups, while covering the spread six times in those games.
- Pennsylvania and its opponents have hit the over in four of the past 10 games.
- The past 10 Quakers games averaged 6.6 more points (147.1) than this matchup’s point total.
- Over the last 10 games, the Quakers are scoring 75.1 points per game compared to their 72 season average.
Brown vs. Pennsylvania Betting Trends
- Brown has put together a 12-14-0 record against the spread this season.
- The Bears have an ATS record of 4-8 when playing as at least 2.5-point favorites.
- Brown’s games have gone over the total 12 times out of 26 chances this season.
- The Bears average only 2.9 fewer points per game (71) than the Quakers allow (73.9).
- When Brown totals more than 73.9 points, it is 8-0 against the spread and 8-2 overall.
- Pennsylvania is 14-11-0 against the spread this year.
- In games this year when an underdog by 2.5 points or more, the Quakers have gone 5-7 against the spread.
- This year, 13 of Pennsylvania’s games have gone over the point total out of 26 chances.
- The Quakers put up only 3.6 more points per game (72) than the Bears give up (68.4).
- When it scores more than 68.4 points, Pennsylvania is 11-6 against the spread and 11-7 overall.
Brown vs. Pennsylvania Over/Under Trends
- This season, Brown and its opponents have combined to outscore Saturday’s over/under of 140.5 points 10 times.
- A total of 21 of Pennsylvania’s games ended with a combined score over 140.5 points this season.
- The total for the matchup of 140.5 is 2.5 points fewer than the combined points per game averages for the Bears (71 points per game) and the Quakers (72 points per game).
- This game’s point total is 1.8 fewer points than the 142.3 these two teams combine to give up per game in 2020.
- The Bears have seen a 138.3 average over/under in their games this season, 2.2 points fewer than the over/under in this contest.
- Quakers’ games have a total points bet of 144.4 points this season, 3.9 points more than the over/under for this matchup.
Brown Team Leaders
- Tamenang Choh: 13.4 PTS, 8.2 REB, 41.8 FG%, 27.6 3PT% (16-for-58)
- Kino Lilly Jr.: 13.5 PTS, 1.3 STL, 44.7 FG%, 40 3PT% (62-for-155)
- Jaylan Gainey: 8.6 PTS, 2 BLK, 67.1 FG%
- Paxson Wojcik: 10 PTS, 43.2 FG%, 33 3PT% (35-for-106)
- Dan Friday: 8.3 PTS, 1.3 STL, 36.9 FG%, 24.4 3PT% (10-for-41)
Pennsylvania Team Leaders
- Jordan Dingle: 20.1 PTS, 44.9 FG%, 36.1 3PT% (57-for-158)
- Michael Moshkovitz: 4.9 PTS, 42.4 FG%, 25 3PT% (6-for-24)
- Max Martz: 10 PTS, 48.3 FG%, 36.3 3PT% (29-for-80)
- Jelani Williams: 6.4 PTS, 1.1 STL, 40.9 FG%, 31.6 3PT% (12-for-38)
- Clark Slajchert: 10 PTS, 44.7 FG%, 33.3 3PT% (18-for-54)
College Basketball Picks
Looking for college basketball predictions? Go here for all of our free college basketball picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.