The Utah State Aggies (15-12, 6-8 MWC) will attempt to break a three-game losing streak when they hit the road to play the Boise State Broncos (20-6, 11-2 MWC) on Saturday, February 19, 2022 at ExtraMile Arena as 4.5-point underdogs. The contest airs at 6:00 PM ET. The over/under in the matchup is set at 131.5.
Boise State vs. Utah State Predictions
Boise State vs. Utah State Betting Odds
|Boise State||-4.5||131.5 points|
Boise State vs. Utah State Last 10 Games
- Boise State is 8-2 overall and 4-6-0 against the spread over its last 10 games.
- Boise State and its opponents have hit the over in six of those 10 games.
- The last 10 Broncos games averaged 127.4 total points, 4.1 fewer points than this matchup’s over/under.
- During their last 10 games, the Broncos have a points-per-game average 2.1 points below their season-long scoring average.
- Utah State covered the spread four times in its past 10 matchups while putting up a 5-5 record straight-up in those games.
- Utah State and its opponents have hit the over in six of the past 10 games.
- The Aggies’ past 10 outings have ended with an average of 135.7 points scored. That’s 4.2 more points than this contest’s over/under.
- During their past 10 games, the Aggies have scored 3.8 fewer points per contest compared to their 74.9 PPG season-long scoring average.
Boise State vs. Utah State Betting Trends
- Boise State has covered the spread 12 times this season (12-12-0).
- The Broncos have an ATS record of 6-7 when playing as at least 4.5-point favorites.
- Boise State’s games have gone over the total 10 times out of 24 chances this season.
- The Broncos put up just 0.8 more points per game (68.9) than the Aggies allow (68.1).
- Boise State has a 6-5 record against the spread and an 11-2 record overall when putting up more than 68.1 points.
- Utah State has put together a 12-12-1 record against the spread this year.
- In games this season when an underdog by 4.5 points or more, the Aggies are 3-3 against the spread.
- This season, Utah State’s games have hit the over 14 times out of 25 chances.
- The Aggies score 15.1 more points per game (74.9) than the Broncos give up to opponents (59.8).
- Utah State has put together a 12-7-1 ATS record and a 15-7 overall record in games it scores more than 59.8 points.
Boise State vs. Utah State Over/Under Trends
- Boise State and its opponents have combined to outscore Saturday’s over/under (131.5 points) 11 times this season.
- A total of 18 of Utah State’s games ended with a combined score over 131.5 points this season.
- The Broncos average 68.9 points per game against the Aggies’ 74.9, totaling 12.3 points over the matchup’s total of 131.5.
- These two teams surrender a combined 127.9 points per game, 3.6 points less than this contest’s over/under.
- The Broncos have seen a 131.6 average over/under in their games this season, 0.1 points more than the over/under in this contest.
- Aggies’ games have a total points bet of 139.8 points this season, 8.3 points more than the over/under for this game.
Boise State Team Leaders
- Abu Kigab: 13.7 PTS, 1.3 STL, 47.3 FG%, 22.2 3PT% (16-for-72)
- Marcus Shaver Jr.: 13.2 PTS, 42.8 FG%, 38.1 3PT% (48-for-126)
- Mladen Armus: 7.2 PTS, 8.1 REB, 46.9 FG%
- Tyson Degenhart: 10.5 PTS, 51.9 FG%, 45.3 3PT% (34-for-75)
- Emmanuel Akot: 11.0 PTS, 39.8 FG%, 40.7 3PT% (44-for-108)
Utah State Team Leaders
- Justin Bean: 18.3 PTS, 9.8 REB, 1.7 STL, 56.0 FG%, 50.0 3PT% (37-for-74)
- Brandon Horvath: 13.6 PTS, 50.9 FG%, 33.3 3PT% (31-for-93)
- Steven Ashworth: 8.5 PTS, 38.8 FG%, 37.7 3PT% (49-for-130)
- Rylan Jones: 7.5 PTS, 1.3 STL, 43.6 FG%, 30.3 3PT% (20-for-66)
- R.J. Eytle-Rock: 8.0 PTS, 42.2 FG%, 37.0 3PT% (27-for-73)
College Basketball Picks
Looking for college basketball predictions? Go here for all of our free college basketball picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.