The Alabama A&M Bulldogs (7-16, 6-7 SWAC) are underdogs (by 4.5 points) to break a five-game road losing streak when they visit the Bethune-Cookman Wildcats (7-18, 5-8 SWAC) on Saturday, February 19, 2022 at 4:00 PM ET. The point total is 119.5 for the matchup.
Bethune-Cookman vs. Alabama A&M Predictions
Bethune-Cookman vs. Alabama A&M Betting Odds
Bethune-Cookman vs. Alabama A&M Last 10 Games
- Bethune-Cookman has a 3-7 record straight-up in its last 10 contests, while covering the spread four times in those games.
- Bethune-Cookman and its opponents have hit the over in six of those 10 games.
- The Wildcats’ last 10 games have ended with an average of 129.4 points scored. That’s 9.9 more points than this contest’s over/under.
- Over the past 10 games, the Wildcats are scoring 1.1 points more per game compared to their season average.
- Alabama A&M has a 4-6 record straight-up in its past 10 contests, while covering the spread three times in those games.
- Alabama A&M’s past 10 outings saw three hit the over.
- The Bulldogs’ last 10 outings have ended with an average of 129 points scored. That’s 9.5 more points than this contest’s over/under.
- Over the past 10 games, the Bulldogs are scoring 61.6 points per game compared to their 60.2 season average.
Bethune-Cookman vs. Alabama A&M Betting Trends
- Bethune-Cookman has compiled a 10-12-1 record against the spread this season.
- This season, Bethune-Cookman’s games have hit the over 11 times out of 23 chances.
- The Wildcats put up 7.5 fewer points per game (61.4) than the Bulldogs allow (68.9).
- When Bethune-Cookman totals more than 68.9 points, it is 2-1 against the spread and 3-2 overall.
- Alabama A&M has covered the spread eight times in 23 games with a set spread.
- In games this year when an underdog by 4.5 points or more, the Bulldogs have gone 4-9 against the spread.
- Alabama A&M games have finished with a final combined score above the over/under eight times this year.
- The Bulldogs’ 60.2 points per game are eight fewer points than the 68.2 the Wildcats allow to opponents.
- Alabama A&M has put together a 2-4 ATS record and a 5-1 overall record in games it scores more than 68.2 points.
Bethune-Cookman vs. Alabama A&M Over/Under Trends
- This season, Bethune-Cookman games have hit the over on this game’s 119.5-point over/under 18 times.
- This season, 15 of Alabama A&M’s games have finished with a combined score higher than 119.5 points.
- Together, the two teams combine for 121.6 points per game, 2.1 points more than the total of 119.5 for this game.
- The 137.1 points per game these two teams surrender to opponents on average this season are 17.6 more than the 119.5 total in this contest.
- On average, the Wildcats have seen a 132.1 over/under in their games this season, 12.6 more points than the over/under in this matchup.
- The over/under for this contest is 11.9 points fewer than the average over/under in Bulldogs’ games this season (131.4 points).
Bethune-Cookman Team Leaders
- Marcus Garrett: 12 PTS, 1.1 STL, 44.7 FG%, 23.5 3PT% (8-for-34)
- Kevin Davis: 12.8 PTS, 7.8 REB, 1.2 STL, 44.9 FG%, 36.2 3PT% (17-for-47)
- Joe French: 15.3 PTS, 43.3 FG%, 41.7 3PT% (58-for-139)
- Damani McEntire: 5 PTS, 2.3 STL, 29.1 FG%, 25.7 3PT% (9-for-35)
- Dylan Robertson: 8.5 PTS, 1.5 BLK, 57.8 FG%
Alabama A&M Team Leaders
- Jalen Johnson: 16 PTS, 7 REB, 47.5 FG%
- Garrett Hicks: 14.4 PTS, 2.2 STL, 35.7 FG%, 35 3PT% (50-for-143)
- Dailin Smith: 7.3 PTS, 1.3 STL, 29.7 FG%, 17.2 3PT% (11-for-64)
- Cameron Tucker: 7 PTS, 36.2 FG%, 9.7 3PT% (3-for-31)
- EJ Williams: 4.7 PTS, 43.3 FG%
College Basketball Picks
Looking for college basketball predictions? Go here for all of our free college basketball picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.