The No. 23 Arkansas Razorbacks (20-6, 9-4 SEC) are slightly favored (by 2 points) to build on a six-game home win streak when they host the No. 16 Tennessee Volunteers (19-6, 10-3 SEC) on Saturday, February 19, 2022 at 4:00 PM ET. The point total is set at 139.5 for the matchup.
Arkansas vs. Tennessee Predictions
Arkansas vs. Tennessee Betting Odds
Arkansas vs. Tennessee Last 10 Games
- Arkansas covered the spread nine times in its past 10 matchups while putting up a 8-2 record straight-up in those games.
- The final score of the last 10 Arkansas games has exceeded the set total four times.
- The last 10 Razorbacks games averaged 146.6 total points, 7.1 more points than this matchup’s over/under.
- Across their past 10 games, the Razorbacks have scored 3.9 fewer points per contest compared to their season-long scoring average.
- Tennessee covered the spread six times in its last 10 contests while putting up a 9-1 record straight-up in those games.
- The final scores of the past 10 Tennessee games have surpassed the set total five times.
- The past 10 Volunteers games averaged 5.4 fewer points (134.1) than this matchup’s point total.
- The Volunteers’ per-game scoring average over their last 10 games is 73.2, 1.2 points lower than their season-long per-game average.
Arkansas vs. Tennessee Betting Trends
- Arkansas has registered a 16-10-0 record against the spread this season.
- The Razorbacks have an ATS record of 13-7 when playing as at least 2-point favorites.
- This season, 14 of Arkansas’ games have gone over the point total.
- The Razorbacks score 78.1 points per game, 15.0 more points than the 63.1 the Volunteers give up.
- Arkansas is 15-10 against the spread and 19-6 overall when scoring more than 63.1 points.
- Tennessee has covered the spread 15 times in 25 games with a set spread.
- The Volunteers are 2-3 ATS when playing as at least 2-point underdogs.
- This year, Tennessee’s games have hit the over 11 times.
- The Volunteers’ 74.4 points per game are 6.6 more points than the 67.8 the Razorbacks give up.
- Tennessee is 12-6 against the spread and 16-2 overall when it scores more than 67.8 points.
Arkansas vs. Tennessee Over/Under Trends
- Arkansas and its opponents have combined to hit the over on Saturday’s total of 139.5 points 15 times this season.
- This season, 11 games Tennessee played finished with a combined score higher than 139.5 points.
- The point total for the matchup of 139.5 is 13 points fewer than the combined points per game averages for the Razorbacks (78.1 points per game) and the Volunteers (74.4 points per game).
- These two teams surrender a combined 130.9 points per game, 8.6 points less than this contest’s over/under.
- On average, the Razorbacks have seen a 146.6 over/under in their games this season, 7.1 more points than the over/under in this matchup.
- Volunteers games have an over/under of 138.1 points this season, 1.4 points fewer than the total points bet for this game.
Arkansas Team Leaders
- JD Notae: 18.8 PTS, 2.4 STL, 41.9 FG%, 31.6 3PT% (56-for-177)
- Jaylin Williams: 10.2 PTS, 9.3 REB, 1.4 STL, 1.3 BLK, 48.4 FG%, 27.9 3PT% (12-for-43)
- Stanley Umude: 11.4 PTS, 47.3 FG%, 37.6 3PT% (32-for-85)
- Au’Diese Toney: 10.3 PTS, 53.9 FG%, 33.3 3PT% (6-for-18)
- Davonte Davis: 8.7 PTS, 1.2 STL, 42.7 FG%, 26.4 3PT% (14-for-53)
Tennessee Team Leaders
- Santiago Vescovi: 13.8 PTS, 1.7 STL, 43.1 FG%, 39.8 3PT% (74-for-186)
- Kennedy Chandler: 13.3 PTS, 2.3 STL, 44.4 FG%, 33.3 3PT% (29-for-87)
- Josiah-Jordan James: 8.8 PTS, 1.5 STL, 1.1 BLK, 35.6 FG%, 29.7 3PT% (35-for-118)
- Zakai Zeigler: 8.7 PTS, 1.8 STL, 39.5 FG%, 37 3PT% (34-for-92)
- Olivier Nkamhoua: 8.6 PTS, 1.1 BLK, 49.7 FG%, 44.8 3PT% (13-for-29)
College Basketball Picks
Looking for college basketball predictions? Go here for all of our free college basketball picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.