The No. 3 Arizona Wildcats (23-2, 13-1 Pac-12) are heavy, 13.5-point favorites as they look to extend a seven-game winning streak when they host the Oregon Ducks (17-9, 10-5 Pac-12) on Saturday, February 19, 2022 at McKale Center. The game airs at 10:00 PM ET. The matchup has an over/under of 149.5.
Arizona vs. Oregon Predictions
Arizona vs. Oregon Betting Odds
Arizona vs. Oregon Last 10 Games
- Arizona is 8-2 overall and 6-4-0 against the spread over its past 10 contests.
- The final score of the last 10 Arizona games has gone over the set total three times.
- The past 10 Wildcats games averaged 1.5 fewer points (148.0) than this matchup’s point total.
- During their past 10 games, the Wildcats have a points-per-game average 5.5 points below their season-long scoring average.
- Oregon covered the spread four times in its last 10 contests while putting up a 7-3 record straight-up in those games.
- Oregon’s past 10 outings saw five go over the total.
- The past 10 Ducks games averaged 10.8 fewer points (138.7) than this matchup’s point total.
- In the past 10 games, the Ducks are scoring 71.6 points per game compared to their 72.1 season average.
Arizona vs. Oregon Betting Trends
- Arizona has covered the spread 15 times over 25 games with a set spread.
- In games this season when favored by 13.5 points or more, the Wildcats have gone 9-5-1 against the spread.
- Games involving Arizona have hit the over 12 times this season.
- The 84.8 points per game the Wildcats score are 17.4 more points than the Ducks allow (67.4).
- Arizona has a 15-7-1 record against the spread and a 22-1 record overall when scoring more than 67.4 points.
- Oregon has registered a 9-18-0 record against the spread this year.
- Oregon games have finished with a final combined score above the over/under 15 times out of 28 chances this year.
- The Ducks score an average of 72.1 points per game, 6.9 more points than the 65.2 the Wildcats give up to opponents.
- Oregon is 9-11 against the spread and 16-4 overall when it scores more than 65.2 points.
Arizona vs. Oregon Over/Under Trends
- Arizona and its opponents have hit the over on this game’s total (149.5 points) 13 times this season.
- In Oregon’s 28 games this season, five have finished with more combined scoring than Saturday’s point total of 149.5.
- The Wildcats average 84.8 points per game against the Ducks’ 72.1, totaling 7.4 points over the game’s over/under of 149.5.
- The 132.6 points per game these two teams allow to opponents on average this season are 16.9 fewer than the 149.5 over/under in this contest.
- On average, the over/under in Wildcats games is 0.8 points fewer than the over/under of 149.5 points in this matchup.
- Ducks games have an over/under of 137.2 points this season, 12.3 points fewer than the total points bet for this game.
Arizona Team Leaders
- Christian Koloko: 12.1 PTS, 7.4 REB, 3.0 BLK, 60.9 FG%
- Bennedict Mathurin: 17.2 PTS, 47.3 FG%, 37.4 3PT% (52-for-139)
- Azuolas Tubelis: 15.2 PTS, 55.0 FG%, 22.6 3PT% (7-for-31)
- Dalen Terry: 7.0 PTS, 1.2 STL, 47.3 FG%, 29.2 3PT% (14-for-48)
- Kerr Kriisa: 10.0 PTS, 35.8 FG%, 33.7 3PT% (58-for-172)
Oregon Team Leaders
- Will Richardson: 15.0 PTS, 1.3 STL, 48.1 FG%, 41.9 3PT% (54-for-129)
- Jacob Young: 11.0 PTS, 1.4 STL, 42.1 FG%, 27.6 3PT% (21-for-76)
- De’Vion Harmon: 10.8 PTS, 1.3 STL, 40.4 FG%, 36.4 3PT% (39-for-107)
- Quincy Guerrier: 8.9 PTS, 42.1 FG%, 29.7 3PT% (30-for-101)
- N’Faly Dante: 8.1 PTS, 66.9 FG%
College Basketball Picks
Looking for college basketball predictions? Go here for all of our free college basketball picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.