The Oregon State Beavers (3-21, 1-13 Pac-12) will attempt to stop an 11-game losing streak when they visit the Arizona State Sun Devils (9-15, 5-9 Pac-12) on Saturday, February 19, 2022 at Desert Financial Arena as 8.5-point underdogs. The matchup airs at 8:00 PM ET. The matchup has an over/under set at 138.5 points.
Arizona State vs. Oregon State Predictions
Arizona State vs. Oregon State Betting Odds
|Arizona State||-8.5||138.5 points|
Arizona State vs. Oregon State Last 10 Games
- Arizona State is 4-6 overall and 7-3-0 against the spread in its past 10 contests.
- Arizona State and its opponents have hit the over in five of those 10 games.
- The last 10 Sun Devils games averaged 136.9 total points, 1.6 fewer points than this matchup’s over/under.
- The Sun Devils’ per-game scoring average across their last 10 games is 2.8 points higher than their season-long average.
- Oregon State is 2-7-1 against the spread and 1-9 overall during its past 10 contests.
- Oregon State’s last 10 games saw seven go over the total.
- The past 10 Beavers games averaged 3.1 more points (141.6) than this matchup’s over/under.
- Over their past 10 games, the Beavers have a 64.5 points-per-game average, 2.8 points below their season-long scoring average.
Arizona State vs. Oregon State Betting Trends
- Arizona State has registered a 12-11-1 record against the spread this season.
- The Sun Devils are winless against the spread when they have played as 8.5-point favorites or more (0-3).
- Games involving Arizona State have hit the over nine times out of 25 chances this season.
- The Sun Devils record 64.6 points per game, 11.4 fewer points than the 76 the Beavers give up.
- Arizona State has a 2-2 record against the spread and a 2-2 record overall when scoring more than 76 points.
- Oregon State has covered the spread six times over 25 games with a set spread.
- The Beavers are 2-3-1 ATS when playing as at least 8.5-point underdogs.
- Oregon State games have finished with a final combined score above the over/under 16 times out of 25 chances this year.
- The Beavers put up only 2.2 fewer points per game (67.3) than the Sun Devils give up to opponents (69.5).
- Oregon State is 5-5 against the spread and 3-7 overall when it scores more than 69.5 points.
Arizona State vs. Oregon State Over/Under Trends
- Six Arizona State games this season have gone over Saturday’s over/under of 138.5 points.
- This season, 16 of Oregon State’s games have finished with a combined score higher than 138.5 points.
- The Sun Devils average 64.6 points per game against the Beavers’ 67.3, totaling 6.6 points under the game’s over/under of 138.5.
- These two teams give up a combined 145.5 points per game, seven more than this contest’s over/under.
- On average, the over/under in Sun Devils games is 0.9 points fewer than the over/under of 138.5 points in this matchup.
- Beavers’ games have a total points bet of 138.7 points this season, 0.2 points more than the over/under for this game.
Arizona State Team Leaders
- Kimani Lawrence: 10.7 PTS, 52.2 FG%
- Marreon Jackson: 9.8 PTS, 1.4 STL, 33.3 FG%, 27.7 3PT% (38-for-137)
- DJ Horne: 12.5 PTS, 39.6 FG%, 36.7 3PT% (61-for-166)
- Jalen Graham: 9.5 PTS, 48.4 FG%
- Jay Heath: 9.9 PTS, 38 FG%, 40 3PT% (30-for-75)
Oregon State Team Leaders
- Abdul Alatishe: 9.9 PTS, 52.2 FG%, 38.5 3PT% (5-for-13)
- Dashawn Davis: 9.8 PTS, 5.5 AST, 1.3 STL, 43.3 FG%, 12.9 3PT% (4-for-31)
- Jarod Lucas: 13.4 PTS, 41.3 FG%, 38.5 3PT% (57-for-148)
- Roman Silva: 6 PTS, 55.9 FG%
- Glenn Taylor Jr.: 6 PTS, 47.8 FG%, 29.7 3PT% (11-for-37)
College Basketball Picks
Looking for college basketball predictions? Go here for all of our free college basketball picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.