The Albany (NY) Great Danes (11-15, 7-7 America East) host the New Hampshire Wildcats (12-11, 7-7 America East) after losing four home games in a row. The Great Danes are favored by just 2.5 points in the contest, which starts at 4:00 PM ET on Saturday, February 19, 2022. The point total for the matchup is set at 125.5.
Albany (NY) vs. New Hampshire Predictions
Albany (NY) vs. New Hampshire Betting Odds
|Albany (NY)||-2.5||125.5 points|
Albany (NY) vs. New Hampshire Last 10 Games
- Albany (NY) covered the spread six times in its past 10 matchups while putting up a 5-5 record straight-up in those games.
- Albany (NY) and its opponents have hit the over in five of those 10 games.
- The last 10 Great Danes games averaged 131.4 total points, 5.9 more points than this matchup’s over/under.
- During their last 10 games, the Great Danes have a points-per-game average 1.8 points above their season-long scoring average.
- New Hampshire is 5-5 overall and 5-5-0 against the spread over its last 10 games.
- The final scores of the last 10 New Hampshire games have surpassed the set total five times.
- The past 10 Wildcats games averaged 6.6 more points (132.1) than this matchup’s point total.
- During their last 10 games, the Wildcats have scored 1.2 fewer points per contest compared to their 68.6 PPG season-long scoring average.
Albany (NY) vs. New Hampshire Betting Trends
- Albany (NY) is 11-13-0 against the spread this season.
- The Great Danes are winless against the spread when they have played as 2.5-point favorites or more (0-4).
- Albany (NY)’s games have gone over the total eight times out of 24 chances this season.
- The Great Danes average 62.3 points per game, just 3.4 fewer points than the 65.7 the Wildcats give up.
- When Albany (NY) puts up more than 65.7 points, it is 4-2 against the spread and 5-2 overall.
- New Hampshire has put together an 11-9-0 record against the spread this year.
- The Wildcats are 4-4 ATS when playing as at least 2.5-point underdogs.
- Games involving New Hampshire have hit the over eight times out of 20 chances this year.
- The Wildcats’ 68.6 points per game are only 2.6 more points than the 66 the Great Danes allow to opponents.
- New Hampshire is 9-4 against the spread and 11-4 overall when it scores more than 66 points.
Albany (NY) vs. New Hampshire Over/Under Trends
- Albany (NY) and its opponents have combined to exceed Saturday’s over/under of 125.5 points 13 times this season.
- In New Hampshire’s 20 games this season, 17 have finished with more combined scoring than Saturday’s point total of 125.5.
- The point total for the game of 125.5 is 5.4 points fewer than the combined points per game averages for the Great Danes (62.3 points per game) and the Wildcats (68.6 points per game).
- These two teams surrender a combined 131.7 points per game, 6.2 more than this contest’s over/under.
- On average, the Great Danes have seen a 132.4 over/under in their games this season, 6.9 more points than the over/under in this contest.
- Wildcats’ games have a total points bet of 132.6 points this season, 7.1 points more than the over/under for this matchup.
Albany (NY) Team Leaders
- Jamel Horton: 11.9 PTS, 1.2 STL, 41.5 FG%, 33.9 3PT% (20-for-59)
- Matt Cerruti: 11.5 PTS, 1.3 STL, 47.2 FG%, 45.1 3PT% (41-for-91)
- De’Vondre Perry: 13.4 PTS, 1.4 STL, 47.4 FG%, 34.1 3PT% (15-for-44)
- Jarvis Doles: 7.1 PTS, 38 FG%, 34.9 3PT% (22-for-63)
- Trey Hutcheson: 5.3 PTS, 35.7 FG%, 29.9 3PT% (23-for-77)
New Hampshire Team Leaders
- Jayden Martinez: 14.8 PTS, 46.8 FG%, 43 3PT% (43-for-100)
- Blondeau Tchoukuiengo: 11.7 PTS, 42.7 FG%, 41.3 3PT% (33-for-80)
- Nick Guadarrama: 12.5 PTS, 42.2 FG%, 30.4 3PT% (28-for-92)
- Nick Johnson: 8.5 PTS, 48.3 FG%, 34 3PT% (16-for-47)
- Marco Foster: 7.7 PTS, 41.5 FG%, 41.2 3PT% (42-for-102)
College Basketball Picks
Looking for college basketball predictions? Go here for all of our free college basketball picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.