Horizon opponents meet when the Youngstown State Penguins (16-11, 10-7 Horizon) host the UIC Flames (10-14, 6-9 Horizon) at Beeghly Center, beginning at 7:00 PM ET on Thursday, February 17, 2022. The Flames are 4-point underdogs in the game. The matchup has a point total of 143.5.
Youngstown State vs. UIC Predictions
Youngstown State vs. UIC Betting Odds
|Youngstown State||-4||143.5 points|
Youngstown State vs. UIC Last 10 Games
- Youngstown State has a 6-4 record straight-up in its past 10 contests, while covering the spread seven times in those games.
- Youngstown State and its opponents have combined to hit the over in five of those 10 games.
- The past 10 Penguins games averaged 3.5 fewer points (140) than this matchup’s point total.
- Over the past 10 games, the Penguins are scoring 0.1 points less per game compared to their season average.
- UIC is 4-6 overall and 3-7-0 against the spread in its past 10 games.
- The final scores of the past 10 UIC games have surpassed the set total seven times.
- The past 10 Flames games averaged 1.8 fewer points (141.7) than this matchup’s point total.
- During the last 10 games, the Flames are scoring 71.5 points per game compared to their 70 season average.
Youngstown State vs. UIC Betting Trends
- Youngstown State has gone 13-12-0 against the spread this season.
- The Penguins are 3-6 ATS when playing as at least 4-point favorites.
- This season, Youngstown State’s games have hit the over 13 times out of 25 chances.
- The 72.7 points per game the Penguins record are only 0.6 more points than the Flames give up (72.1).
- Youngstown State is 6-3 against the spread and 10-1 overall when scoring more than 72.1 points.
- UIC is 9-14-0 against the spread this season.
- In games this year when an underdog by 4 points or more, the Flames have gone 6-4 against the spread.
- Games involving UIC have hit the over 14 times out of 23 chances this year.
- The Flames’ 70 points per game are only 1.4 more points than the 68.6 the Penguins give up.
- When it scores more than 68.6 points, UIC is 6-6 against the spread and 7-6 overall.
Youngstown State vs. UIC Over/Under Trends
- This season, 10 of Youngstown State’s 25 games have gone over Thursday’s over/under of 143.5 points.
- This season, 11 games UIC played finished with a combined score higher than 143.5 points.
- Together, the two teams combine for 142.7 points per game, 0.8 points fewer than the over/under of 143.5 for this game.
- These two teams give up a combined 140.7 points per game, 2.8 points less than this contest’s over/under.
- On average, the over/under in Penguins games is 2.8 points fewer than the over/under of 143.5 points in this matchup.
- Flames games have an over/under of 138.1 points this season, 5.4 points fewer than the total points bet for this contest.
Youngstown State Team Leaders
- Michael Akuchie: 13.9 PTS, 7.8 REB, 48 FG%, 30.6 3PT% (22-for-72)
- Dwayne Cohill: 13.4 PTS, 46 FG%, 37.5 3PT% (24-for-64)
- Tevin Olison: 12.4 PTS, 40.8 FG%, 34.2 3PT% (50-for-146)
- Shemar Rathan-Mayes: 8.1 PTS, 41.8 FG%, 40.3 3PT% (27-for-67)
- Myles Hunter: 5.5 PTS, 45.8 FG%, 31.1 3PT% (14-for-45)
UIC Team Leaders
- Damaria Franklin: 17.8 PTS, 7 REB, 1.4 STL, 44 FG%, 29.5 3PT% (38-for-129)
- Kevin Johnson: 13.3 PTS, 5 AST, 1.2 STL, 45.3 FG%, 34.8 3PT% (39-for-112)
- Zion Griffin: 10.3 PTS, 48.1 FG%, 33.7 3PT% (31-for-92)
- Jalen Warren: 7.5 PTS, 39.6 FG%, 25.5 3PT% (12-for-47)
- Filip: 6.9 PTS, 44 FG%, 37.1 3PT% (36-for-97)
College Basketball Picks
Looking for college basketball predictions? Go here for all of our free college basketball picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.