The South Florida Bulls (7-17, 2-10 AAC) are favored (-1) to stop a three-game losing streak when they host the East Carolina Pirates (12-12, 3-9 AAC) at 7:00 PM ET on Thursday, February 17, 2022 at Yuengling Center.
South Florida vs. East Carolina Predictions
South Florida vs. East Carolina Betting Odds
South Florida vs. East Carolina Last 10 Games
- South Florida is 2-8 overall and 4-6-0 against the spread in its past 10 contests.
- South Florida and its opponents have combined to hit the over in five of those 10 games.
- Across their past 10 games, the Bulls have scored 0.4 more points per contest compared to their season-long scoring average.
- East Carolina has a 2-8 record straight-up in its past 10 matchups, while covering the spread four times in those games.
- The final scores of the past 10 East Carolina games have exceeded the set total five times.
- The Pirates’ per-game scoring average over their last 10 games is 64.5, 5.5 points lower than their season-long per-game average.
South Florida vs. East Carolina Betting Trends
- South Florida has covered the spread nine times over 24 games with a set spread.
- In games they have played as 1-point favorites or more, the Bulls have an ATS record of 2-4.
- South Florida games have finished with a final combined score above the over/under eight times this season.
- The Bulls average 14.9 fewer points per game (57.6) than the Pirates give up (72.5).
- South Florida has a 3-0 record against the spread and a 3-0 record overall when scoring more than 72.5 points.
- East Carolina has covered the spread 12 times this season (12-12-0).
- In games they were an underdog in by 1 point or more so far this year, the Pirates have gone 6-8 against the spread.
- This season, 15 of East Carolina’s games have gone over the point total.
- The Pirates’ 70 points per game are 5.2 more points than the 64.8 the Bulls give up to opponents.
- East Carolina has put together a 9-7 ATS record and a 10-7 overall record in games it scores more than 64.8 points.
South Florida Team Leaders
- Caleb Murphy: 11.7 PTS, 41.8 FG%, 10.5 3PT% (2-for-19)
- Javon Greene: 9.5 PTS, 1.9 STL, 33.2 FG%, 30.7 3PT% (35-for-114)
- Jamir Chaplin: 8.7 PTS, 42 FG%, 19 3PT% (12-for-63)
- Russel Tchewa: 6.8 PTS, 44.9 FG%
- Sam Hines Jr.: 3.3 PTS, 32.3 FG%
East Carolina Team Leaders
- Tristen Newton: 17.2 PTS, 1.5 STL, 43.7 FG%, 32.5 3PT% (38-for-117)
- Vance Jackson: 13.4 PTS, 40.4 FG%, 42.3 3PT% (66-for-156)
- Brandon Suggs: 9.1 PTS, 1.5 STL, 41.3 FG%, 26.3 3PT% (10-for-38)
- Tremont Robinson-White: 6.9 PTS, 1.7 STL, 38.4 FG%, 33.3 3PT% (22-for-66)
- Brandon Johnson: 5.6 PTS, 51.4 FG%, 21.4 3PT% (3-for-14)
College Basketball Picks
Looking for college basketball predictions? Go here for all of our free college basketball picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.